Always Discreet Incontinence Pads, Moderate Regular Length

Always Discreet Incontinence Pads, Moderate Regular Length Reviews

Ranked #75 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

August 03, 2016

They work like a charm and are hidden. You cant see them they aren't bulky and unconformable. I would recommend this product. I am unconformable wearing tampons. so there are my go tos!

April 12, 2016

I was fortunate enough to receive a sample package to try. I find the pad to be super absorbent but it wasnt comfortable and needed constant readjustment. I also did not feel fresh and clean. Sorry Always but l give you a

March 16, 2016

I found the pads to be to large to be comfortable. Even in bed I could not keep it on and be comfortable BUT if your not going for comfort and pure protection they are amazing I pee a little when I sneeze but sometimes it's a little much and the pads worked well! Super obsorbent! Would work very well for heavy set woman who don't get up to go pee much.

February 22, 2016

J'ai été choisi pour tester ces serviettes pour l'incontinence urinaire. Comme j'ai plus de 50 ans, et que je marche plus de 5 ½ Km par jour, j'ai essayé ces serviettes car il m'arrive d'avoir des urgences à la fin de mon parcours. Je les trouve confortables, j'ai trouvé qu'elles étaient discrètes, elles ont une fragrance délicate qui est agréable. Je n'en ai pas vraiment besoin en ce moment mais je n'hésiterais pas à les acheter si le besoin s'en faisait sentir.

February 08, 2016

I guess I'm not as incontinent as I thought I was. I don't think I'm quite ready for a pad, because it provided far more protection that what I needed. Consequently, I felt that the pad was too bulky for my needs, and it made me feel like I was just wearing a menstrual pad which is not pleasant in my books. Surprisingly, I liked the fragrance and was pleased that it was long lasting and masked any odors the whole day that I wore it. That was a huge bonus for me. On the flip side, I felt that the pad was not sticky enough. It didn't stay stuck when I first put it in, resulting in a bit of discomfort. I feel that they could make the pads stickier so that they fully cling to your underwear, rather than just the middle part with the ends sticking up and off of your underwear. I would probably recommend these to somebody who was more incontinent than I, but these just aren't for me at the present time. #HomeTesterClubFreeSample