Always Feminine Wipes Reviews

Ranked #115 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Feminine Wipes are soft and lightly scented to help you feel fresh and clean all day, every day. They're perfect for freshening up during your period, after activity or anytime you just want to feel fresh. And, they're flushable for easy, no worry disposal. It's just one more way Always helps you to have a happy period.Alcohol free. Dermatologist tested to be gentle to the skin.

December 02, 2016

I really love these for that time of the month, or any other time for that matter. It is. It overly scented and really makes me feel so much cleaner than regular toilet paper and it is flushable so this is an amazing feature. I've tried baby wipes in the past but they are not as flushable as these. I don't have to plunge toilet after using. It's nice to feel fresh when you are menstruating. You already feel horrible enough with mood,cramps,bloating etcetera at least you can feel and be fresh and clean.

December 02, 2016

J'ai acheter les lingettes féminine de Always puisque la marque que j'utilise régulièrement n'était pas disponible , je les ai apprécié mais sans plus ! Je vais peu être les racheter dans le futur mais ce ne sont pas mes préférés. La texture des lingettes ma un peu déplu.

June 09, 2016

I always purchase these whenever I picked up my tampons because I feel that these are a perfect combo for any girl who is on her period. These help keep you super clean feeling and they did not irritate at all. I also like that these are available in travel packs as well to take on the go.

April 30, 2016

Bought it from Walmart at reasonable price good quality sanitary wipes very convenient to carry around and use specially in public washrooms to prevent urinary infections. I also bought individually packed wipes which are perfect for all girls/ women students/ working women. Moist enough to leave your skiing feeling clean & fresh

April 20, 2016

I am very sensitive and I find the Always feminine wipes I really should not use at all. They irritate me and make me itchy and feeling like I am not very clean. I usually use the Our compliments brand that I have no issues with. Sorry but Always does not get my vote.

January 11, 2016

People should not purchase these ,most doctors will tell you that your vagina naturally cleans itself and If you take showers on a regular basis ,you would be plenty fresh down there !!!!!!

August 05, 2015

they work great and you feel fresh afterwards, but i find they are very similar to the other brands out there. Good to buy when they are on sale

July 31, 2015

Always Feminine Wipes is a product I recommend. They work great and can be bought scented or unscented. Leaves me feeling fresh while on and off my period:)

June 08, 2015

They are very refreshing mostly when the hot summer days are coming

March 05, 2015

These are great for freshening up. Easy to carry in your purse and very convenient since they are flushable. They have a nice fresh scent.