always incredibly thin (thong)

always incredibly thin (thong) Reviews

Ranked #58 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

October 15, 2016

I love thongs so it always sucked when I had to try to wrap my regular liner on the thong part. It felt Bunche and weird. I love this new invention, well not completely new but I've just began using them. They are absorbent. Fit perfectly with my favourite things and I don't have to worry about ruining my nice underwear anymore. Hey who says you gotta wear granny panties when you're menstruating. I feel sexy when I'm on mine.

June 11, 2016

I was super excited to try these years ago when they first came out, I hated not being to wear a thing with regular sized pantiliners. These are great for when I needed a little extra protection and these are thin enough that I hardly even feel it. I would recommend these for sure.

June 08, 2016

I love these as this is the style I wear during the day. I have for the most part switched to the most environmental form of these products, but would totally fall back on these if I was given them or saw them on sale or was on a crazy vacation somewhere and couldn't wash my clothes. They really save the life of my garments and are the easiest things to take on and off at the end of the day. These worked well on all the skimpy styles I have, even the bittiest.

June 08, 2016

I was so excited when I discovered these! They are perfect for days when you still want to wear a tampon but are on a heavy flow day so you need a little extra protection. They are super thin but are absorbent for their size. Would HIGHLY recommend this product.

July 21, 2015

Always has never let me down. These liners do what you'd expect and more. I felt very safe when using them most of the time- there were however a few occassions where they didn't stick properly and started riding up. Annoying but I will still use them when needed for sure.

July 08, 2015

genial quand tu portes certaine petite culotte que tu ne peux pas placer n'importe quel protege-dessous ceux la sont parfaite

July 06, 2015

Avec le format de petite culotte thong il n'est pas toujours évident de trouver une serviette adéquate mais voilà je l'ai trouvé et je l'adore , mince à souhait j'ai l'impression de ne rien porter, et en plus elle absorbe très bien mais pour des menstruations légères et elle reste en place et je reste fraîche et coquette quand même . bref une belle découverte et un produit de qualité .