Always Infinity with Flex Foam Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

September 15, 2016

These are the best inventions in womens products. They are incredibly thin for a pad, yet offer superior protection. The fluid gets absorped into the product and wicks it away from your skin, offering skin protection and the need to change less often.

July 12, 2016

I've had an aversion to wearing tampons since having children. This is the only pad I trust. I use the Heavy Flow with wings, day and night and no leaks. They are comfortable and not noticeable. I love how thin they are.

July 08, 2016

I have tried many different pads and found that they always are either bulky or it twists or doesn't stick. This brand of pads do none of that. They are comfortable like I am wearing nothing. It stays on properly. Love them..I won't use any other kund

1.5/5

May 27, 2016

These pads gave me the worst "diaper rash" ever; apparently they don't breathe. However, their absorbency is impressive and they didn't shift too badly. I'm going back to my old brand...running

May 02, 2016

I can not stand T.O.M. leaks and have tried many different types of pads. Always Infinity wit Flex Foam is amazing! It is thin and absorbent and does not leak no matter how much I move around (even on my heaviest days). The best part is they don't leak during the night either. Love them.

May 02, 2016

By far the best pads I have ever tried. before finding these I used some pretty thick maxi pads and was concerned that I could not use a thin pad until these. They honestly work better which is amazing to me as they are 10x thinner hen the ones I use to use. Great for heavy flow and no leaks.

March 28, 2016

Always infinity with flexy foam feels really nice compare to other pads, its soo thin you will barely feel it. It is also super dry. I have been trying many brands before i try this, and now i found the perfect one.

March 09, 2016

This is the only product I now use when its that time. They are very thin but super absorbent highly recommend this product , I even used them after my baby was born

February 29, 2016

These are the only pads I will use now. It's been about 2 years and I've been hooked. They work amazingly. They soak up everything and keep it locked away, leaving my feeling cleaner and fresher in comparison to other products I've used in the past.

February 06, 2016

Best pads on the market.. Flex foam is awesome flexable and comfortable.