• Always Maxi Overnight Pads with Wings
  • Always Maxi Overnight Pads with Wings

Always Maxi Overnight Pads with Wings Reviews

Ranked #117 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

March 04, 2016

This product works well. No issues with leakage. Will buy again. Nothing fancy, does the job. Have used other brands that didn't provide as much protection. Like that their extra long.

June 15, 2015

This product worked pretty good, although I prefer overnight pads to be longer because I move around a lot.

June 09, 2015

this product works great for me. The wings give added protection I need and the lenght I need for the night.
I need all the added protection with the overnight pad that I can get and this one does the trick!

June 09, 2015

These are great, I find that having that little bit of extra length puts my mind at ease a little more while I am trying to sleep, they also have wings for added protection, and good absorbency!

June 08, 2015

Great product, added length adds extra protection.

January 11, 2015

I find these work well esp. during the heavy days of my cycle. They are a good size and length. A bonus when they are on sale too.

September 09, 2014

These were awesome after I gave birth. They did a better job than most other brands but didn't feel bulky like the pads the hospital sends you home with.

August 04, 2014

These came so in handy when I had the visit each month also, after my postpartum bleeding (TMI) but it did cover me and I recommend it and actually I just purchased a pack for my labor.

July 17, 2013

These maxi overnight pads with wings and leak guard work so well especially after I delivered my baby - they provided me with great protection. The pad is super absorbent and soft. The wings are awesome to help it stay in place...I have tried other brands with wings before and found that they just didn't stay in place and got bunched up so I keep going back to my favourite Always brand. I also like that the packaging comes with a tab that you can use to wrap up and dispose of your used pad. Overall, great product!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products