Always Maxi Regular

Always Maxi Regular Reviews

Ranked #162 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Maxi has Soft, Cotton-Like Dri-Weave™ that is softer than ever, more like cotton and helps provide clean, dry protection. Dri-Weave is made up of one-way, cone-shaped holes that quickly pull fluid into the Super Absorbent Core and it keeps it there...to help keep you clean and dry. For moderate flow.

June 01, 2015

I find these better then the infinity, when sleeping. I get better protection & no leaks.

August 14, 2014

The brand I always come back to. Well priced and above all reliable!

August 14, 2014

Always has been a reliable brand when it comes to feminine products, and the maxi regulars is one of them! Quick absorbency. not thick at all.

February 28, 2014

I love the always brand, their packaging is always really pretty, and they are pretty soft. Of all brands, I think that always sticks the best.

August 29, 2012

I've tried other brand, but they just don't fit right or feel right to me. I Always have and Always will use Always.

May 22, 2012

I got a coupon of Always and I bought Always Maxi pads from Walmart.
These are very comfortable and easy to use. These are soft and feels very light.
These are effective even for heavy flow days. I would definitely recommend these.They also have a smell guard feature and pads always give fresh feeling.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation