Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Liners Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 227 in Feminine Hygiene

Always Radiant Incredibly Thin Pantiliners feature unique wraparound edges that fold under to fit multiple panty styles, making them perfect for light-day or everyday use.

You May Also Like:
Always Radiant Infinity Pads
Tampax Radiant Pearl Tampons

January 06, 2017

I have been using liners for just a few years now and have always changed the brand of liners I have used. For that past few months I have been using exclusively this particular brand as I am able to receive coupons and discounts online or from other methods.

I have fairly sensitive skin and this liner does not irritate my skin. I will be purchasing again.

September 14, 2016

These liners, along with the always dailies liners, are my go to. These edge out a bit as my favourite, mostly because I am a sucker for flashy packaging ha ha.
    I will not even try another product now; I have found my liner love. These fit any kind of underwear, any size, and are perfect for any activity. They do not slip off, come loose, twist or even budge.

August 24, 2016

this product is worth the money and it is effective. If you wear it daily it helps so that when your period comes unexpectedly, it will go on your liner and not destroy your underwear

July 20, 2016

Ces par-dessous sont tout simplement parfait. Ils sont très mince et on le sens pas presque pas. Ils sont très petit aussi ce qui est beaucoup plus pratique à mettre dans le sac à main.

July 19, 2016

These are comfortable for when I need them and very handy. I also like the price of them. It sure takes away the aggravation of wearing thick ones when I only need a thinner one.

July 19, 2016

I started buying the Always Radiant incredibly thin liners a few years ago. I normally bought liners that were thicker, since these are so thin I didn't think they would work well but I was wrong. They stick very well and I haven't had issues with them coming off while I was wearing them. They are absorbent enough to wear on light period days and great for everyday use when you are not on your period. They are soft and flexible so I don't notice that I am even wearing them.

April 23, 2016

I have the new Always radiant pantiliners, they didn't stay on the panty for very long & came off most of the time, had to keep reapplying a new one.
    Would not use these again.

March 21, 2016

Great for those light days. Easy to carry around in your purse. They still offer a bit of protection if needed. I don't have any negative things to say about this except not recommended for heavy days.

March 21, 2016

I find these liners pretty good. I love how thin and lightweight they are it literally feels like you are not wearing a liner at all! The only thing I don't like is from time to time they bunch up on your underwear.

March 17, 2016

These are okat linrs. I purchased them because the store didnt have the ones that I usually use but I find that because they are so thin which is nice they also bend and get crunched up in your underwear easy and i feel like i have to change it constantly because it doesnt keep me as fresh feeling as other ones i tried.