Always Regular Ultra Thin Non Wings Pads Reviews

Ranked #165 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

It has a soft, cotton-like Dri-Weave that is softer than ever and helps provide clean dry protection. The LeakGuard Core plus Barriers helps pull fluid deep into the middle of the pad and away from the edges. For more information, please visit http://www.always.com.

June 10, 2015

Use these overnight during the middle to end of my period when the flow isn't as intense so I don't need the wings. Thin yet absorbent.

March 11, 2013

I love the Always for that time, but I have to say so far this is my least fav , I prefer the wings when using these I had nothing but problems with leakage , and was frustrated to no end , the only ones I have not liked of your products

July 16, 2012

they're good if u like pads but they're uncomfortable and wide and just not the best one out there.

March 25, 2012

I sometimes use this brand, however I would prefer this product with a cottony lining for extra comfort.

August 12, 2011

Would reccommend these too ANYONE! They are fantastic and I think they should be the only brand sold!

February 27, 2011

Always Regular Ultra Thin Non Wings pads are awesome! They're just about perfect at preventing embarrasing leaks. They absorb well and draw moisture away from the body.

They're a little pricey, but there are usually lots of coupons available in the Sunday newspaper. So combine your coupons with a store sale and you've got yourself a great product at a decent price.

HappyGlowLucky added a new review for
Alokozay Tea

liho added a new review for
Ferrero Rocher

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Checkout 51

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic

j.beauty has started a new forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!