Always Regular Ultra Thin with Flexi-Wings Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 227 in Feminine Hygiene

Has a soft, cotton-like Dri-Weave that is softer than ever and helps provide clean dry protection. The unique LeakGuard Core plus Barriers also help pull fluid deep into the middle of the pad and away from the edges.Plus, the Flexi-Wings have been designed with stretchy pleats to flex as you move, allowing them to securely wrap around so that they help pads stay in place and help protect you against leaks.

January 26, 2017

Je les utilise depuis longtemps et se sont mes préférées!! tellement fiable et minces, on en oublie presque qu'on est à notre période (bon je sais c'est difficile d'oublier.. mais au moins aucun risque de fuites :p).
    Je recommande sans hésitation!!

January 07, 2017

Bonjour.
    Always Ultra-mince régulier ne vous abandonnera pas en court de route, que ce soit a la maison tranquille ou a l'extérieur dans un rythme effréné.
    Je les aimes , pour leurs grandes qualité, leurs confort qui fait en sorte qu'on oublie qu'on les portes.
    Question prix, elles sont un peu plus dispendieuse, mais elles en valent vraiment la peine.
    Je les recommandés fortement a toutes

December 29, 2016

This was my high school brand sanitary of choice and still it is for the month,aunt flow ;) the pads are very good in terms of very good to use it is unscented and works like a charm!

December 29, 2016

I have been using Always products for many, many years. I tried other brands over the years but I always go back to Always. The Regular Ultra Thin with Flexi-Wings is something I keep on hand all the time. It's perfect for those 'just in case' days and as a backup to tampons. Nothing but Always for me!

October 16, 2016

I will never go to any other brand for pad use! This ultra-thin pad w/ wings leaves me with full coverage, and not worried that it will shift with movement. I will never stray from these!

September 20, 2016

When that time of the month comes around you dont want to have to worry about leaks. With these i never have that worry. I can go on with my day and forget about shark week

September 18, 2016

I have been using this product for years and found that always seems to be the brand I always come back to. Whether you have a light or heavy flow, I find these slim always pads are worth every penny.

August 19, 2016

Obviously something I use out of necessity but I have been using these forever and they have never let me down. I also find the "slender" version to be useful if you are a small size (0-4) but still need full protection.

June 08, 2016

I used these pads for years. Although I am more of a tampon girl now these are a great product. The flexi-wings add at lot to this product. They are super absorbent and are good for medium flow days. Would recommend this product to anyone.

March 30, 2016

Ce sont mes serviettes favorites. Je n'ai pas à craindre les fuites ni les débordements sur ma culotte. Les serviettes sont absorbantes et tiennent bien en place.