Always Regular Ultra Thin with Flexi-Wings Reviews

Ranked #19 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

Has a soft, cotton-like Dri-Weave that is softer than ever and helps provide clean dry protection. The unique LeakGuard Core plus Barriers also help pull fluid deep into the middle of the pad and away from the edges.Plus, the Flexi-Wings have been designed with stretchy pleats to flex as you move, allowing them to securely wrap around so that they help pads stay in place and help protect you against leaks.

October 16, 2016

I will never go to any other brand for pad use! This ultra-thin pad w/ wings leaves me with full coverage, and not worried that it will shift with movement. I will never stray from these!

September 20, 2016

When that time of the month comes around you dont want to have to worry about leaks. With these i never have that worry. I can go on with my day and forget about shark week

September 18, 2016

I have been using this product for years and found that always seems to be the brand I always come back to. Whether you have a light or heavy flow, I find these slim always pads are worth every penny.

August 19, 2016

Obviously something I use out of necessity but I have been using these forever and they have never let me down. I also find the "slender" version to be useful if you are a small size (0-4) but still need full protection.

June 08, 2016

I used these pads for years. Although I am more of a tampon girl now these are a great product. The flexi-wings add at lot to this product. They are super absorbent and are good for medium flow days. Would recommend this product to anyone.

March 30, 2016

Ce sont mes serviettes favorites. Je n'ai pas à craindre les fuites ni les débordements sur ma culotte. Les serviettes sont absorbantes et tiennent bien en place.

March 28, 2016

J'aime beaucoup ces protège-dessous. Ils sont efficaces, emprisonnent les odeurs et nous gardent au sec. Ces protège-dessous peuvent être utilisés pendant les menstruations comme supplément de protection ou bien tous les jours pour nous garder au sec et protéger nos sous-vêtements.

March 19, 2016

I've always used these pads, and I love them. They feel super light, absorb really well, and are fairly comfortable. I wear them to sleep, and I haven't had any leaking.

March 15, 2016

These were god sent i swear haha. I used to used these all the time in high school before I used tampons, and then after I gave birth to my daughter these are the pads I brought with me to the hopital and they were amazing. They hld up so well I had no leaks. It really made me feel so comfortable wearing them and not haing to worry about anything

March 09, 2016

These are my ride or die pads haha. I always know I'm good with these. Haven't used any other brand since buying my first pack. Very absorbant, without being bulky.

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Crest Whitestrips

Whosthat20 added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
Foundation