• Always Thin Active Dailies, Fresh Scented
  • Always Thin Active Dailies, Fresh Scented

Always Thin Active Dailies, Fresh Scented Reviews

Ranked #61 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

September 14, 2016

These liners, along with the always radiant liners, are my go to. I will not even try another product now; I have found my liner love. These fit any kind of underwear, any size, and are perfect for any activity. They do not slip off, come loose, twist or even budge.

June 11, 2016

I love these, I think that these are the thinnest and smallest panti liners I've ever tried, I've used these since high school and I love that they come with so many in each package and also at a reasonable price. These are good for light days or the last day of my period when I don't want to wear a tampon. These also have a light fresh scent and I've never been irritated by these at all.

February 08, 2016

So the disclaimer is that I've said they are very good and work well... just not for me. They are too short and too narrow for a big girl like me. They advertise them as sticking 'edge-to-edge', which is true except for at the front end! I guess they figure you need an area where you can pull it off the wrapper without it sticking to your fingers?!? That's the worse spot to leave unsticky because it gets stuck to your you-know-whats. At least in my experience. They are sticky all the way to the far end though, so I just flipped them around, I don't see any difference in which side is at the front and which side is at the back. Most days I'm barely incontinent at all, so an incontinence pad or liner is too much for me. I had hoped that these would be just right, but I needed them to be longer and wider. Oh well. I'm sure they work just fine for somebody who is petite.