• Always Xtra Protection Panty Liners
  • Always Xtra Protection Panty Liners

Always Xtra Protection Panty Liners Reviews

Ranked #111 out of 210 in Feminine Hygiene

October 16, 2016

I have tried different pantyliners in my life time. These are definitely my fave! They are adequate in size and make you feel comfortable and give you peace of mind!

August 26, 2016

I use these on a daily basis and love them! They don't leak through and leave me feeling confident of not having an embarrassing leak. They leave me feeling dry. I also like that the liner stays in place.

June 15, 2015

This product is wonderful for those lighter days. I find the pad has a really nice texture and its pretty comfortable.

June 10, 2015

Great for light days! I like the size of them, not too big and not too small. Very thin, doesn't even feel like I'm wearing them. I have had them slightly leak through the bottom a couple times though.

February 03, 2015

I am always using this product daily for my overactive bladder and have found it to be a life saver. I don't have to worry if I have any leakage. I would definitely tell others about its quality.

December 05, 2014

The length is good and comfortable. A bonus when they are on sale. Worth buying.
#ChickAdvisorChristmasContest

September 16, 2014

I love these panty liners! They thought about the length and they hit the jackpot. The microliners are fine but it fells unconformtable in a while. Always makes me feel protected.

August 21, 2014

A staple in my house! love the dry weave top liner and no odor at all! Very comfortable.

June 27, 2014

I use it in the beginning and in the end of my periods.Never leaked.Works well.

June 15, 2014

Amazing product for the beginning and last days of the monthly period. Excellent leak protection and smell absorption.