Amarula Cream Liqueur

Amarula Cream Liqueur Reviews

Ranked #35 out of 41 in Liqueur

Amarula Cream is a South African cream liqueur made from the fruit of the Marula tree, also known as Sclerocarya birrea or The Elephant Tree, and cream. The fruit is fermented and then distilled in copper pot-stills. The marula liquor is then stored on small oak casks for two years before it is enriched with pure marula extract and blended with fresh cream. Amarula Cream is best served chilled, on the rocks or with crushed ice. It can also be used in desserts and cocktails. An opened bottle should be stored in a cool and dark place for no more than a year. Liquor

July 19, 2014

I will buy this over baileys any day. It's so good on ice, in coffee, with milk,or yes friends over ice cream. And it's much cheaper than baileys.

May 25, 2014

I love this liquor, it is so smooth and rich. Good over ice or even in my coffee. It is on of the few liquores that I always have on hand. I make a fabulour milk shake, haul out the blender, add 1 cup of milk, a handful of ice and a few ounces of Amarula, blend until ice is crushed and drink is frothy. So darn good, I service it to company or just to myself when I feel I have deserved a treat.

September 30, 2013

Excellent over ice. This is a rich and creamy drink, very reminiscent of Baileys.

June 04, 2012

Amarula Cream is a smooth cream liqueur made from a blend of fresh cream and the pulp of the exotic fruits found in the African marula tree (Sclerocarya Birrea) which is also locally called the Elephant tree or the Marriage Tree. It has the taste of slightly fruity caramel. This also reminds me somewhat of Bailey's , but maybe a tad sweeter. I like this beverage as a treat, every now and then for a change and to have a variety. If you like sweet, you will like this one Chicks.....

May 11, 2012

I honestly do not know what type of drink this is! Haha. This is almost like Baileys to me.

Anyways, this product is great to sip after dinner with guests and I can only enjoy it in small quantities.

It is very strong! But has a unique, pleasant taste.

April 25, 2012

Amarula is quite similar to Baileys being that it is a creamy liquer but I adore it! It has that splendid taste from the fruit from the marula tree in Africa that hints at a fruity caramel taste! I love it over ice or just shaken with ice and poured out like a martini! Very yummy!

April 13, 2012

A creamy liquor which has a distinctive and delicious taste. Its sweet and creamy and perfect to sip with your legs up. Its not an old liquor - been made only since the 1980's and is made in South Africa where the tree that the fruit used comes from. I don't have a recipe to share with you for this liquor, my bottle always vanishes before I try to mix it.

December 18, 2011

This is great for this time of the year and anytime for that matter.It is a delicious cream liqueur made from fresh cream and the fruit from the Marula tree from Africa.Its silky smooth,not to sweet hints of caramel and vanilla.It tastes delicious on the rocks.But also great in coffee and makes awesome french toast!If you like Baileys you will love Amarula!In Africa elephants love this fruit hence the picture of the charging elephant on the front of the bottle.

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

KieliAnne added a new review for
Lysol Disinfecting Wipes

Khaleesi86 has posted in the forum topic
Gelaze

TiaQ added a new review for
Baby Cubes - 70 ml