Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer

Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer Reviews

Ranked #264 out of 389 in Concealer

October 04, 2016

amazing is right.... i love it. it has excellent coverage and you only need just a tad. however i would never pay 42.00 for a small tube of it. still love it though

June 17, 2016

This is a great concealer if you don't mind using a brush to apply. It gives good coverage and staying power. Many shades to chose from and it's available in two sizes.

March 31, 2015

The tube is tiny and it's not cheap but it does last me a long time... I use this for my under eyes and it goes on well but throughout this day it may crease so keep an eye on it. I will likely repurchase in the future unless I can find another concealer with similar quality and effectiveness at a lower prices.

November 02, 2014

this is true to it name, it is amazing! blends so well and lasts all day!

November 02, 2014

I was hesitant purchasing this originally as it's quite expensive for a little tube of concealer but the $50 tube actually pays itself off! I've had the product for a few years and I haven't gone through the entire tube yet. So that's practically $12 per year. The product is super pigmented. A tiny tiny drop is all you need. They also have a great color selection. Worth every penny!!

October 28, 2014

This concealer is a miracle worker. You only need the teensiest amount to cover your under eye circles, so the product will last you forever.

August 14, 2014

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love this product. Full coverage and lasts all day. The name really speaks volumes when it comes to this product. I wish it was cheaper but considering you only need a dab of this product, it lasts forever and you get your money's worth! You definitely need to try this concealer if you haven't yet, you won't use anything else after!!

October 04, 2011

This concealer gives me really good coverage for blemishes. I have a ton of redness around my chin as well as my nose and temple. I got the Medium Beige shade off ebeauty.ca. It doesn't look too cakey or obvious that I'm wearing concealer. I'd def recommend if you use concealer on a daily basis.

March 07, 2011

I like this product to cover under eye circles, but I wish the concealer stayed put on my oily skin. I doesn't, unless I set it with powder. It is a good product, but I guess it truly works well on people with dry skin. The consistency of the concealer is very creamy and a little bit goes a long way. Its slightly salmon color covers dark circles well, but the product can't be used elsewhere on the skin. At least not on mine. It does not do a very good job on covering acne marks, mostly because it melts on my face after an hour or so. I recommend this product for those with dry skin or even combination skin, but there are better concealers out there to help out those with oily skin, like myself. The price is an issue, since $28 bucks is quite a big chunk of cash to shell out on a product that I rarely use.