Amazing

Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Full Coverage Foundation SPF 15 Reviews

Ranked #299 out of 597 in Foundation

September 09, 2014

I got a sample of this foundation at Sephora, and it worked really great! I used it on a holiday and it stayed on all day in the sun, rain, beach days..
I would purchase the full sized product, but the price is too much for me.

September 08, 2014

I have severe rosacea with acne scars and I have never found a product that hid my imperfections to a T. It is a heavier makeup so if you are going to be sweaty and active, try a different foundation. But if you are in an office with AC and need to cover your flaws, this product is the best on the market I would testify. I use a primer underneath just to make sure the makeup can glide on smoother. I use a brush to eliminate any oil on my finger tips from messing up my makeup. The price is roughly 50 CAN dollars, but I have never been told I look red (or at least no one has said anything). It doesn't smell, it is light wearing. It may be tricky to find your shade (I had to go for a darker shade since my skintone wasn't available). But I would buy this product again because I like that it covers my problem areas.