Ambi Skincare Fade Cream

Ambi Skincare Fade Cream Reviews

Ranked #1060 out of 1412 in Body Lotions & Creams

Fades dark spots for even, natural skin tone. With Vitamin E, Alpha hydroxy acid & sunscreen.

February 09, 2011

This works amazingly! I just wish it was easier to find, and readily available in stores. It definitely lightens scars, new scars go away within a week!! Old scars however, take forever, weeks.

WARNING: Even though this product claims to have sunscreen in it, and being the idiot that I am, I thought is would be enough. So I wasn't using additional sunscreen for about a month while i was using Ambi, so even though my scars were going away, I ended up getting darker and slightly blotchy.

So now I've been using Ambi, along with spf55 sunscreen for about a month, and it is getting a lot better ALOT faster, almost completely even.

So make sure you use sunscreen!! It's pointless using Ambi without sunscreen, because it'll just be a vicious cycle of disappearing marks, and blotchy skin.

May 01, 2009

This product is wonderful. It didn't work immediately, however after about three weeks of use the lightening of my skin belmishes was very noticable. I have dark spots on my cheeks from a health condition called PCOS, and I searched for a product that would help demish them. After many OTC products and even prescription drugs, I found Ambi, and I could not be happier. My dark spots have subsided nearly completly and my skin is soft and smooth. I highly recommend this product!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier