American Horror Story Reviews

Ranked #201 out of 227 in Home Entertainment

March 31, 2016

I started season 1 on Netflix ans I though it was weird but it keap you wanting to see what would happen in the next show. I finished season 1. Even tho I did lose interest half way thru ans I didn't continue the series. I'm going to try and watxh season 2.

February 10, 2016

Excellent show with an incredible cast. Hard to believe that this show was given life by the same minds that created Glee.i am one season behind so I have not yet watched Hotel but so far I have loved the other 4 seasons. It is disgusting and twisted and wonderful, not for the faint of heart or easily offended. I like that this show is different from others where each season starts a fresh story with new characters but brings back many of the same actors so you get to see a lot of range from recurring cast members.

0.5/5

January 28, 2016

I recently watched some of this thinking I'd get a good series from it. Most, if not all of you will disagree with me, but I found this series (what I actually saw of it) pretty disgusting. I'm not a prude but I can't understand why so much filth has to be displayed sometimes nowadays. Sorry, if I offended anyone; it's not my intention, just my opinion that I feel pretty strongly about.