Amie Morning Dew Matte-Finish Moisturiser Reviews

Ranked #425 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

July 07, 2015

My skin is so oily that I can't use a moisturiser in the summer, but in the colder weather this is a great moisturiser for keeping skin matte. I love the fruity scent this has. Absorbs super quickly too.

June 07, 2015

This product was great on my dry and sensitive skin, most just leave it red and burning. I would definitely purchase again!

November 28, 2014

Great for oily prone skin and super light. Not 100%mattifying as it promises but its definitely moisturizing but not overpowering on the skin.

October 03, 2014

The Morning Dew Matte Finish Moisturiser is all about controlling oiliness and shine, while still hydrating and softening the skin with plant sugars, rosehip and bilberry. This was not my favourite moisturizer as I found my skin to be extra oily when using this. My skin certainly felt soft and hydrated, but after just a few hours of even just being at home, my forehead was especially shiny which was strange considering this is a “matte finish” moisturizer.

September 17, 2014

Every morning and night I moisturize my face. A little bit of this product went a LONG way! It left my face very soft, and a perfect base before applying my makeup. It had a faint floral scent, but nothing too strong. I really liked this moisturizer.