Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #10 out of 109 in Dry Shampoo

January 21, 2017

I like this dry shampoo by Amika. You do have to make sure to blend it in quite well if you have dark hair. The scent is alright. I would buy this again.

January 21, 2017

I like this stuff a lot. It smells really great and it doesn't leave white traces on your hair which is really good as most dry shampoos leave traces. I would definitely purchase this again!

November 28, 2016

This dry shampoo it's hands down one of the best ones out there! I was a bit hesitant to using dry Shampoo but after trying a sample I received I feel in love with it. It helps me to style my hair as well as it gives you more volume! I don't use it every day but when I do I love the smell and the finishing it gives me!

October 29, 2016

Bon produit de haute qualité. L'odeur est agréable en plus dans les cheveux. Bon format ,car il en faut très peu pour enlever l'huile des cheveux. Oui pour moi.

October 29, 2016

I gotta say I have been loving Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo. I received four of these little beauties to try in a 21.3 g format. Made with Buckthorn Berry ~ Amika Perk Up is a fabulous oil absorbing and talc free quick, no wash cleanse that gives extra volume & a fresh scent to all hair types. Especially convenient after a workout at the gym or an unplanned sleep in ~ anytime that you're short on time! Fun & funky packaging, refreshing and light for silky, shiny hair

October 04, 2016

I have never used dry shampoo before and I recieved a small bottle of this in a beauty box and I am in love with everything about this . The scent is beautiful , the texture it adds to your hair increasing the volume and the fact that it takes away any oil that may br sitting in your hair . I will be buying more in the future for sure! Great for Summer or winter months.

September 24, 2016

I originally got this product as a sample for review. I have since repurchased it. I love how easy it is to use & how effective it is. On days where I don't have time to shower I can spray it on (at a distance or it'll make your hair white) and brush it through my hair. It makes my hair softer and far less oily. The scent is pleasant even to me (someone who generally has sensitivity issues to scents and perfumes) and isn't overly noticeable in my scentfree workplace when I arrive 1 hr after applying. It's affects however last all day.

September 22, 2016

All I can say is WOW....this is an awesome dry shampoo. Everything is fantastic....the scent, the packaging(which is so cute), and the overall effectiveness of the spray. The price is a bit expensive, but I do think it is worth it. I have tried other cheaper drugstore brands and they didn't work very well. This one actually surprised my husband...he thought my hair looked great! I would definitely recommend this product.

September 16, 2016

This dry shampoo seemed to work quite nicely. It leaves a bit of a white residue. You just need to mix it with your fingers. It smells amazing. The packaging is absolutely adorable.

September 08, 2016

I love this dry shampoo. It smells great! It does leave a white cast but once rubbed in, it disappears. Leaves second day hair looking great. I received a few samples in subscription boxes. Unfortunately, I haven't found a salon near me that sells this product.

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    The BEST part

danaorgnero has posted in the forum topic
    Farting

Denise1002 has posted in the forum topic
    Using other peoples makeup?

phow added a new review for
    Yookidoo Discovery Playhouse