Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 99 in Dry Shampoo

November 28, 2016

This dry shampoo it's hands down one of the best ones out there! I was a bit hesitant to using dry Shampoo but after trying a sample I received I feel in love with it. It helps me to style my hair as well as it gives you more volume! I don't use it every day but when I do I love the smell and the finishing it gives me!

October 29, 2016

Bon produit de haute qualité. L'odeur est agréable en plus dans les cheveux. Bon format ,car il en faut très peu pour enlever l'huile des cheveux. Oui pour moi.

October 29, 2016

I gotta say I have been loving Amika Perk Up Dry Shampoo. I received four of these little beauties to try in a 21.3 g format. Made with Buckthorn Berry ~ Amika Perk Up is a fabulous oil absorbing and talc free quick, no wash cleanse that gives extra volume & a fresh scent to all hair types. Especially convenient after a workout at the gym or an unplanned sleep in ~ anytime that you're short on time! Fun & funky packaging, refreshing and light for silky, shiny hair

October 04, 2016

I have never used dry shampoo before and I recieved a small bottle of this in a beauty box and I am in love with everything about this . The scent is beautiful , the texture it adds to your hair increasing the volume and the fact that it takes away any oil that may br sitting in your hair . I will be buying more in the future for sure! Great for Summer or winter months.

September 24, 2016

I originally got this product as a sample for review. I have since repurchased it. I love how easy it is to use & how effective it is. On days where I don't have time to shower I can spray it on (at a distance or it'll make your hair white) and brush it through my hair. It makes my hair softer and far less oily. The scent is pleasant even to me (someone who generally has sensitivity issues to scents and perfumes) and isn't overly noticeable in my scentfree workplace when I arrive 1 hr after applying. It's affects however last all day.

September 22, 2016

All I can say is WOW....this is an awesome dry shampoo. Everything is fantastic....the scent, the packaging(which is so cute), and the overall effectiveness of the spray. The price is a bit expensive, but I do think it is worth it. I have tried other cheaper drugstore brands and they didn't work very well. This one actually surprised my husband...he thought my hair looked great! I would definitely recommend this product.

September 16, 2016

This dry shampoo seemed to work quite nicely. It leaves a bit of a white residue. You just need to mix it with your fingers. It smells amazing. The packaging is absolutely adorable.

September 08, 2016

I love this dry shampoo. It smells great! It does leave a white cast but once rubbed in, it disappears. Leaves second day hair looking great. I received a few samples in subscription boxes. Unfortunately, I haven't found a salon near me that sells this product.

August 14, 2016

This is what I call a must have dry shampoo. It has salon qualities. It begins with the fragrance - lovely and refreshing, no chemical smell whatsoever. Apply at a distance or close to the roots – there is no residue. It is absolutely effective in eliminating excess oil, absorbs odour and any build-up. My hair is quite oily and I am extremely pleased with this dry shampoo. It is fabulous for evening wear, if you do not have time to wash your hair prior to going out. It is light, non-sticky and hair is easily manageable. It does not dry the hair which is an added bonus. It miraculously leaves your hair clean and refreshed. Just re-touch your hairstyle and voila!!

July 09, 2016

This not only smells amazing but works so much better than any other dry shampoo I have ever tried! Doesn't leave scalp white and easy to brush through!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products