Good

Amopé Pedi Perfect Wet & Dry Rechargeable Foot File Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 48 in Manicure & Pedicure Tools

September 16, 2016

For those of us who can't afford to go to the spa on a weekly basis for a pedicure this is a great product for your spa day at home. I am on my feet 12 hours a day and my home spa days are what get me through the week. I recently purchased this product and I can not say enough about it - it is worth the investment. Prior to purchasing the rechargeable version I had the battery operated one and I found myself replacing the batteries almost every week.

July 08, 2016

I'm still not sure about this product...I bought mine at my local pharmacy store for about 20$ (can). I find that if you press a little too hard while using it, it will stop working properly. If you need the Amope for a small area it might be good to give it a try, but if you need it for a larger area, it might not be the right choice for you!

July 04, 2016

This little gadget is rechargeable and I am so happy i have it. It works great to file down my rough soles and I like to use it wet sometimes as well as dry. i won't be without it.

June 19, 2016

I picked up this foot file at Costco which included 4 replacement rollers, the handheld device and the recharging base for $58.88. It was worth every penny and it immediately cleaned up my dry heels and feet. They were left super soft and callouses were gone. In addition, my husband has what I call an "elephant elbow" so I thought just for fun I would try it on there (I think the packaging recommends against using it anywhere but on the feet but thought I'd try anyway). I'm really glad we tried it because it removed that rough dry skin like it was nobody's business. We've tried many things over the years and this one worked like no others so because of that, I'm giving it high marks. I love it for its intended use as well and will continue to use it regularly to keep my feet soft and callous free.

April 02, 2016

All you have to do is charge it up and place it on the dead skin of feet you want to get rid of... And just sit relax... You don't need to do anything... And you can use it on wet and dry feet... It works wonderfully. The best thing is that there is no hard-work ... all you have to do is watching or enjoying doing its work

March 23, 2016

I love how the Amopé gets rid of dry skin on my feet! With the 2 speed option I am able to go slower on areas that don't need to be buffed as much. And faster on areas that really need to be smoothed out!

No batteries needed! Such a bonus! It recharges fast and stays charged for awhile!

Wet or dry is nice because I can use it in the bath or shower. I can also use it before a night out when I'm going to wear some seductive heels!

It's like having my own personal pedicure spa in the privacy of my home!

The results are easy to achieve! Smooth, soft, silky feet!

I absolutely think it's fantastic!

I received this product for free in exchange for my unbiased and honest review.

Sandra Ribeiro has posted in the forum topic
Foot Care

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
I made a Youtube video!

j.beauty has posted in the forum topic
Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

wendyroy added a new review for
Kleenex Cool Touch

wendyroy has posted in the forum topic
SINGLE AT CHRISTMAS

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Foundation

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear