Amoré Almonds   Dairy

Amoré Almonds Dairy Reviews

Ranked #36 out of 41 in Milk & Cream

May 18, 2016

I decided to stop drinking milk and I have been trying alternatives and I tried this one and liked it but not all the stores sell, which is disappointing.

October 06, 2014

We have been looking for a milk alternative. This is amazing. My husband and children love it!!!! Soooo tasty.....however I bought the vanilla flavour. Coupons online now!

December 04, 2013

I usually drink milk, occasionally I will use almond milk in a smoothie but for the most part, I am a 2% kinda gal. So, almond milk or a milk alternative isn't really a priority product for me. That being said, the vanilla flavour Amore Almond Dairy is sooooo tasty, I might consider switching. Health-wise, this milk contains a lot of protein but I don't know if I would make a switch for health reasons, it doesn't seem that much better to me that milk however, I would totally buy this just for taste! Also makes a great addition to any baking recipes.

1.5/5

October 04, 2013

Something new to try but don't. It's expensive (around $5 for 1.75L), hard to find (dairy section of natural food store) & I found the taste to be far less superior than just regular almond beverages. Though they say "dairy" if you read the label it comes in the form of powered skim milk ... does that need to be refrigerated or is that just to give you the perception of cold, refreshing dairy?