Amy's Bean & Rice Burrito

Amy's Bean & Rice Burrito Reviews

Ranked #1882 out of 2312 in Grocery

March 12, 2015

I love this, it is different.it is stuffed with soft delicious beans and rice. very healthy choice and also great for vegetarians. this is fast and easy to prepare but taste amazingly delicious.

March 12, 2015

Yum I love these. When my kids aren't home I don't like to cook for myself. I tend to eat frozen stuff like this and this doesn't disappoint! Glad they are healthier than most of the frozen food out there.

June 25, 2014

Amy's burritos are the best frozen burritos out there. They taste good like and don't have a lot of mystery ingredients in them like other burritos. I like the Amy's products though they often contain a lot of sodium so we don't eat them all the time. Its also nice that you can find them in gluten free.

April 21, 2014

As with all Amy's products, this burrito is a win. Simple, clean flavour. Doesn't taste like chemicals as so many other brands do. A great item to buy on sale and keep in the deep freezer for a quick lunch or snack!