Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Kit

Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Genius Kit Reviews

Ranked #136 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

July 01, 2016

Fantastic product, it's been my go-to for eyebrows for quite a while now. It's easy to worth with and the kit makes it easier because everything you need is there. I love all of the Anastasia products for my eyebrows

June 08, 2016

The product is amazing and the stencils are to die for, but honestly the $60+ price tag is not worth it. I've used a cover girl kit without the stencils for years before and it did the same thing for a 6th of the price

March 08, 2016

This is the best product to do eyebrows with. I will not use anything else. Im not really good with makeup but this product helps my eyebrows look great.

February 05, 2016

Anastasia brow stuff is the best thing &looks;natural, highly recommend

January 25, 2016

I love this brow kit, though I have tried others very similar that were much cheaper!! I love Anastasia's products, though a little pricey, definitely worth it , in the long run . If you have the extra money go for it!!!

January 14, 2016

Cannot leave the house without using this product. Matches my brows perfectly. Easy to use and fits in your purse for touchups

March 11, 2015

The Queen of the brow kits! I totally love this brow product, even though to me it's expensive. It is a complete kit for your brows. You need to complete the steps to get the amazing look. It takes a bit more time than just the single brow fiber fillers.

October 23, 2014

WORTH EVERY PENNY. I am a brow fanatic, and this is the most amazing thing I think I have ever used. I have really thick brows (think Cara Delevingne) and this kit has made my brows look and feel amazing.

April 24, 2014

I bought this product a few months ago, i just finished it, so far it's the longest wear of eyebrow i've ever had.. it's a great product, but a little time consuming..

November 20, 2013

I had been using a brow pencil to fill in my brows for a while but I was frustrated with the lack of precision it gave me. It was never the right shade and was either too light or too dark and wasn't natural or subtle enough for me.

I decided to splurge and switch to the Anatasia Brow Genius Kit. At $31, it isn't crazy expensive but compared with a brow pencil at $10 it is a major price bump. I've been using it for about 2-3 weeks now and I'm thrilled with the results. I think this may be my new go to. It's kind of a process to use. It's a kit so you need to mix the powder with the gel with makes a waterproof, coloured paste. You then use an angled brush to draw and fill in your brows. The angle brush also comes with a brow brush (mascara brush style). The effect is super natural though. I have the kit in the dark brunette shade so its impactful but still subtle. Its easy to use as well and the brush makes it really efficient. It has great staying power as well and excellent pigment.

I would totally buy this again.