Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

November 30, 2016

Helps keep my brows in place all day. I use the medium brown color and have had my current pot for 6 months - with plenty of product left. Thus, the high price for the small size is definitely worth it.

November 24, 2016

I find with the brow wiz you have to be ready to spend a few minutes on each eyebrow to perfect it and make sure it all looks even along with having to be very careful with having them not looking bumpy because it can look very bumpy compared to when i use the dip brow

October 03, 2016

This is one of my favourite brow pencils. Its sleek and smooth and glides on nicely. Its smudge proof and lasts all day long. I fill the tips of my brows in with it, as I use the Dip Brow to fill and create my entire brow. I love the dual end with the brush as well. This is NOT worth it if you are going to fill your entire brows in, you will find yourself buying 2 a month... in that case, switch to the dip brow. Price is average. I would pay this price, as compared to other brands its cheap for great quality.

September 26, 2016

This is a great product, very pigmented and blendable. The spooley on the other end is a lovely, convent design. The thin tip allows for strokes to mimic real brow hairs, making the final look very natural. The product comes in a great selection of shades, as well. However, due to the creamy nature of this product, it runs out very fast - and the product is quite expensive for its size. I do want to mention that while there are drugstore alternatives out there, they do not compare in pigmentation and blendability. Overall, I would recommend this product, despite its price tag!

September 23, 2016

Hands down the best eyebrow pencil! Anastasia really knows what shes doing. This formual looks so natural. I find it hard to over do my brows, even if i were to try. The brow brush on the opposite end of the pencil is a nice bonus for pulling through and blending product. I wear Soft Brown; a perfect match for me. On me The Brow Wiz is long lasting. It gives me defined, natural brows. Its also really easy to use. No Sharpening. Love it!

September 21, 2016

I like this eyebrow pencil a lot. It is nice as it is more of a wax-y formula and I find with a lot of drugstore brow pencils to be super creamy and that just doesn't last on me as well as this does. And the brow wiz can create a more of a hair like look and thats what i really go for. Amazing product for those days where you just want to throw on some mascara, fill in your brows, and put on some lip gloss.

August 09, 2016

I absolutely love this product and use it daily. Who knew that doing our brows could make such a difference?! I love that the tip is thin making it easy to fill my brows in, whether I want them dark or light. The rough bristles soften the harsh lines making them look very natural. It is quite pricey but I see the value in it. It also comes in a wide range of colours. I've been using medium brown. Highly recommended!!

July 18, 2016

I just don't see what the huge hype is over this. It's an okay product, but it's not really any better than a simple pencil. Yes, the spool on the end is super handy, and I do like that (probably the most) about it, but this is just an average product in my opinion. The end is stiff and you have to press quite hard for it show up because it's very light and doesn't apply well. The end also breaks off if you put it just a tad too far up or have to press too hard (which happens A LOT). I love ABH and I use their other brow products but this one is just a dud for me.

July 05, 2016

I love the thin tip of this applicator. It allows for easy brow definition and great coverage! And blends out easy if you don't want such a sharp brow.

June 30, 2016

No matter how many different brow products I try out, I always come back to brow wiz. The brow wiz is so unbelievably natural looking. It's easy to blend, and it can be used in combination with other brow products to truly perfect the look.

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Looking for a winter jacket

LeahCruz has posted in the forum topic
Forever 21 Active Wear

gadzooks added a new review for
Boursin Cheese

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Check your emails, ladies!

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic