Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel Reviews

Ranked #126 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

August 08, 2016

This isn't my favorite brow gel out there. It has a weird smell and I feel like the brush is way too big for eyebrows. It also leaves my brows feeling a bit crusty and hard. I would recommend the l'oreal one or the benefit one over this.

February 25, 2016

Like it much more than the MAC one! My brows are rare with long hairs, so brow shape is much depends on how I will put those few hairs, so clear brow gel is almost my best friend. MAC brow gel is very alcoholic, so dissolves everything I have on my brows (brow pomade or pencil), but this one is much more mild and leaves the pomade pigment just in place. Very resistant, lasts all day.

Only thing I'd like to change about it - a small tube size. Only 2.5 ml. is too small for the product that used every day. But have to admit that the small silver tube is very cute.

February 11, 2016

I always use my Brow Gel after using my Anastasia Brow Wiz pencil..the two just go so well together. However, after many times of just grabbing my Brow Wiz and forgetting about the gel, I could honestly say that the gel is not completely necessary. You could rock amazing brows with Brow Wiz alone. But if you're looking for perfectly groomed brows (with all the hairs staying in place!) I recommend the Brow Gel!

February 09, 2016

I really didn't like this product at all. It made my eyebrows look eternally wet, and made them super stiff. The gel made my hairs stick together, so my eyebrows ended up looking very odd.

June 24, 2015

I really didn't think much of a clear brow gel until I tried it out. A small application leaves my eyebrows moisturized and soft after a harsh day of wearing makeup for 8 plus hours. I definitely recommend this product if you haven't given it a try. Eyebrows are easily to overlooked and this is one quick step to keeping your features looking great.

May 30, 2015

Bulletproof brows without looking harsh. When i first saw this on Sephora and the price they were charging I thought, really???? how much different can it be than any other clear brow gel. but after seeing reviews online I decided to try it out for myself, and yep worth every penny! This keeps the brows in place perfectly all day without look chunky, clumpy, flaky, harsh or anything! Just perfect in place neat brows. I have repurchased and will always repurchase unless Anastasia comes out with something even better.

May 01, 2015

This is my *can't live without* beauty product. If I put absolutely nothing else on my face (including tinted moisturizer or mascara), I WILL still put this on. Nice brows make me feel 100% more put together. And it lasts forever. I think I've used maybe 2-3 tubes over the last year and a half. Which reminds me...

April 01, 2015

AWESOME AWESOME products! I LOVE anastasia product, and it worth the price even tho it is PRETTY EXPENSIVEe!

February 02, 2015

This line in general has had some incredible reviews. I started with the brow gel and really like it. It took me a while to get my eyebrows to look the way I wanted them to but now that I know what I'm doing its a great product. Its smooth and effective. Make sure to buy the brush as well!

September 16, 2014

I purchased the Anastasia Clear Brow Gel because I had been using a clear mascara to set my brows for the longest time and had heard wonderful reviews about this product. They were right! This stuff is like super glue for your eyebrows. It is easy to apply and I never had a problem with getting to much product on my brows. It set my brows for the entire day, and when I say set I mean kept them exactly where I put them . My brow pencil didn't move at all and it separated my brow hairs in a way that left them looking much more natural . I purchased this at Sephora but you can order online on the Anastasia website too. I am sure there are other places you can purchase this as well . AMAZING stuff!