Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit Reviews

Ranked #4 out of 390 in Makeup

July 18, 2016

Très bonne palette de contouring. C'est celle que je préfère avec celle de Kat Von D. J'aime particulièrement la teinte banana. Cependant, elle contient des parabens. La palette de Kat Von D n'en contient pas.

July 18, 2016

The best contour palette I've use is this one! The color and the quality is so amazing! But the price is heavy so I don't think I will buy it again soon!

July 05, 2016

Definitely an excellent buy; I know there are a lot of dupes out there but this worth it. The powders are finely milled and you can use them as eye shadows or highlights and low lights. The original palette works with a multitude of skin tones and lasts a long time. The packaging is cheap but the product is awesome.

July 02, 2016

I had been debating on whether or not to buy this for weeks. I really wanted to get into contouring but the reviews on this were so mixed. I considered Kat Von D's Shade & Light palette, but it was a few dollars more, and had darker shades than this one. I also LOVE how the pots are able to be replaced! Super convenient! I have super duper light skin, and the shades of this are perfect for me! They blend super well and don't go on chalky or coarse. Though I may end up purchasing the KVD one later on, to compares, I'm very pleased with this purchase! 8.5/10

June 27, 2016

This is my go to contour palette. The colour's are very buttery and smooth, and can make both low key daily looks or dramatic ones for a girls night out! Contouring really changed my makeup game, after getting this product I didn't know where I had been all my life without it!

May 07, 2016

The thing I love about this contour kit is that it is all matte, with the exception of the highlighter. There are three browns included so it is perfect for a more subtle contour and also for a full blown in your face contour. I definitely would have to say the banana powder is my absolute fave in this kit and I reach for it pretty every time I do my makeup.

April 07, 2016

this was my first contour product, i found at first i loveeeed how it worked, but over time once i started purchasing other contour kits i found the colours to be either way to dark or way to light for my skin, i will say the colours are very blendable and easy to work with, although the colours just don't seem to match up with my skin tone anymore

i'd say it's a good pallet for people just starting out with contouring, but now that its been a few years ive picked my favourites for contour pallets

March 21, 2016

This is one of those great times where you really get what you pay for - sure, you may pay more initially up front but this palette is amazing, such good quality products and lasts quite a while.

March 16, 2016

BEST CONTOUR PALLETE OUT THERE! I have tried other brands of contour kits and they just do not compare to this one! I get no breakouts from it at all!! Perfect shades for everyone!

February 17, 2016

This is first kit I got for contouring. I was really nervous as to if I would be able to do if. But I love this kit as it makes it so easy for newbies like me. Colors can be built and dont look caky.