Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 248 in Eyebrow Care

February 07, 2017

I love this product, especially in the summer time. I have very oily skin in the summer time but this brow pomade is waterproof and smudge free. It glides on my eyebrows quite smoothly and doesn't dry quick like some of the other products I have tried, allowing me to sculpt and shade in my eyebrows at my own pace.

February 06, 2017

J'aurais TELLEMENT voulu l'aimer mais c'est pas le cas! Quand je prends avec le pinceaux la pommade, il y a des grumeaux qui se forme et l'application est plus difficile. Je ne suis pas encore habituée à la texture car j'appliquais de la poudre depuis 3-4 ans sur mes sourcils!

February 02, 2017

This is still my favorite brow product. There are so many out there and I've tried several but I still have to come back to my Anastasia Dipbrow. It makes my brows look very natural.

January 17, 2017

I haven't tried a lot of brow products, but after I purchased this I don't see myself buying anything else.

This is really pigmented, you don't need to use much, therefore this will last you for quite a while. I've had mine for a little over a year now and it's still going strong. It did start getting dry, but putting in a drop of baby oil will revive it.

I prefer using a stiffer brush to apply this in order not to waste product and to get a more detailed application.

January 09, 2017

When you're like me and have very sparse hairs, this dipbrow pomade is a life saver. I was using eyebrow fillers before it was even thing (I would use a dark brown eye shadow) so when I came across this, I was stoked!

It just glides on. You can't even tell they're filled in and the lasting power is amazing!

January 09, 2017

Great product that stays on well. It may seem pricey but it last a long time. As my skin is oily the pomade works better for me than the powder. I guess I don't use mine often enough that it has dried up a bit. It is recommended to adda drop of oil or two and mix to get it to the original consistency .

January 05, 2017

English : THE product to have the postbad girls eyebrows of Instagram lol. It's waterproof, and it is good for me who lives in a hot and humid climate. It keeps all day, without becoming too oily. Easy to use, it takes little product. You will need to have a angled brush.. It is perfect when you make a full face makeup. The only disadvantage is that it dries quickly enough, even if you screw the cap well.

French : LE produit qu'il faut pour avoir les sourcils des filles postbad sur Instagram lol. Il est waterproof, et c'est bien pour moi qui vit dans un climat chaud et humide. Il tient toute la journée, sans devenir trop huileux. Facile à utiliser, il faut peu de produit. Il vous faudra avoir un pinceau biseauté pour tracer. Il est parfait quand on fait un maquillage chargé. Le seul inconvénient, il sèche assez vite, même si on visse bien le bouchon.

October 26, 2016

This is a great product. It is easy to use one you get the hang of it, and it leaves your eyebrows looking great all day, no need to retouch! Only complaint is that it dries up after a couple months, but I've heard of people adding oil to give it new life, so I might give that a try! Other than that, it's great, not too pricy considering it is high end, and the product lasts for months and stays on the eyebrows all day :)

October 26, 2016

I have fine, light coloured eyebrows and always feel like eyebrow pencils look far too fake on me, this product applies beautifully and looks like natural eyebrows. I do recommend using the brow brush from the same company, for application. Also apply like nail polish - a little bit at a time and in layers!

October 03, 2016

This product is amazing! I have had it for a year now, and I am just getting through to the bottom. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way! I use this everyday to form and fill in my eyebrows. The formula is smooth and glides smoothly with a brush applictor. I recommend this product for people with sparse or thinning eyebrows, it matches with your brows and does not look like they are painted on.