Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 241 in Eyebrow Care

January 17, 2017

I haven't tried a lot of brow products, but after I purchased this I don't see myself buying anything else.

This is really pigmented, you don't need to use much, therefore this will last you for quite a while. I've had mine for a little over a year now and it's still going strong. It did start getting dry, but putting in a drop of baby oil will revive it.

I prefer using a stiffer brush to apply this in order not to waste product and to get a more detailed application.

January 09, 2017

When you're like me and have very sparse hairs, this dipbrow pomade is a life saver. I was using eyebrow fillers before it was even thing (I would use a dark brown eye shadow) so when I came across this, I was stoked!

It just glides on. You can't even tell they're filled in and the lasting power is amazing!

January 09, 2017

Great product that stays on well. It may seem pricey but it last a long time. As my skin is oily the pomade works better for me than the powder. I guess I don't use mine often enough that it has dried up a bit. It is recommended to adda drop of oil or two and mix to get it to the original consistency .

January 05, 2017

English : THE product to have the postbad girls eyebrows of Instagram lol. It's waterproof, and it is good for me who lives in a hot and humid climate. It keeps all day, without becoming too oily. Easy to use, it takes little product. You will need to have a angled brush.. It is perfect when you make a full face makeup. The only disadvantage is that it dries quickly enough, even if you screw the cap well.

French : LE produit qu'il faut pour avoir les sourcils des filles postbad sur Instagram lol. Il est waterproof, et c'est bien pour moi qui vit dans un climat chaud et humide. Il tient toute la journée, sans devenir trop huileux. Facile à utiliser, il faut peu de produit. Il vous faudra avoir un pinceau biseauté pour tracer. Il est parfait quand on fait un maquillage chargé. Le seul inconvénient, il sèche assez vite, même si on visse bien le bouchon.

October 26, 2016

This is a great product. It is easy to use one you get the hang of it, and it leaves your eyebrows looking great all day, no need to retouch! Only complaint is that it dries up after a couple months, but I've heard of people adding oil to give it new life, so I might give that a try! Other than that, it's great, not too pricy considering it is high end, and the product lasts for months and stays on the eyebrows all day :)

October 26, 2016

I have fine, light coloured eyebrows and always feel like eyebrow pencils look far too fake on me, this product applies beautifully and looks like natural eyebrows. I do recommend using the brow brush from the same company, for application. Also apply like nail polish - a little bit at a time and in layers!

October 03, 2016

This product is amazing! I have had it for a year now, and I am just getting through to the bottom. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way! I use this everyday to form and fill in my eyebrows. The formula is smooth and glides smoothly with a brush applictor. I recommend this product for people with sparse or thinning eyebrows, it matches with your brows and does not look like they are painted on.

September 29, 2016

The price Is outrageous for this product but I love how my brows look after using it. There was a slight learning curve when I initially started using this product but it was really easy to grasp the concept. I only use a small bit of pomade at the tip of my brows and in the middle. I then take a spooly and brush the promade from the middle to the front of my brows.I find by doing this I get an even look and nothing heavy looking.

September 29, 2016

La pommade imite à perfection les poils des sourcils. Le format est très gros et il nous prends juste un peu de produit pour faire les deux sourcils. Efficace.

September 26, 2016

This is a really good eyebrow product it's waterproof and it lasts all day ! When you put it on it's not going to move. The only thing is that it dries out quite fast after like 2-3 weeks I have to add a couple of drops of face serum, I don't really mind it but it's something to keep in consideration.