Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 262 in Eyebrow Care

March 20, 2017

J'adore ce produit.Il dure toute la journée et il est très facile à utiliser. Il finit par sécher un peu, mais on peut très bien continuer à l'utiliser pareil.

March 17, 2017

I love love love ABH dipbrow. I use it everyday for my brows. At first its a little tricky, to use because you can put a little too much product on and have it look unnatural, but after the first couple tries it's easy to get the hang of. It makes my everyday makeup look much more cleaner than when I would use powder or pencil. Dipbrow stays on all day, and I mean ALL day. 10/10 would recommend

March 14, 2017

I had heard amazing reviews about this product on many different social media platforms. I used to fill in my brows using drugstore eyeshadow and it wouldn't look natural. I'd use too much product, I just dealt with it until I gave in and ordered the dip brow pomade. It cost about $25 on it's own. First time trying it, I fell in love. It's a great consistancy. It's incredibly easy to blend, and very simple to make hair-like strokes to imitate your natural brow hairs. I had worn it out one night with some friends and never got around to removing my make up the night before, when I woke up the next day it didn't smudge at ALL. My brows looked as if I just filled them in that moment. It's such an amazing product. I highly recommend and definitely will be buying again. My new go to brow product.

March 13, 2017

AMAZING. i absolutely love this, if you pair it with a good brush (i use a cheap BH cosmetics angled brush) and use a spooly, this is amazing. Makes my brows flawless, just use a light hand. Lasts ALL day, no smudging at all!

March 11, 2017

It takes a long title practice, the right brush and a light hand but the results are awesome. I've been using this product for about a year and never going back to pencils again.

March 11, 2017

this product is incredible because of how long it lasts and the quality of the product is great. it will stay on my face all day. a bit tricky to use at first until you get the hang of it.

March 09, 2017

#1 this product lasts so long, it lasts all day on your eyebrows does not move & on top of that it lasts for literally months, I've had mine for 5 months now and i use it everyday & it still is more than half full ! #2 It is not that expensive since you use it for half a year or more, its cheaper in the long run to buy this product then buying so many pencil products. The only downside for me was getting use to using a brush and pomade instead of a pencil, took a couple days but now i cant live without it. I definitely recommend !

March 01, 2017

I love this product so much that I have decided that I cannot leave the house without it! It is easy to apply and lasts the whole day even if you rub a little. The product will also probably last me very long since I've had it for 2 months and I've barely used a quarter of the jar.

March 01, 2017

This product is everyones holy grail , but I don't think its worth the hype

positives :
    lots of product for the cost - it would last you a very long time before you would ever see a dent in this product
    staying power- the longevity of this product was amazing , I had to use waterproof eye makeup remover to get it off.
    colour range is great

cons:
    impossible to blend , i felt this product seized up while blending , causing patchiness and harsh lines
    patchy - once you worked threw the terrible sized-hardened texture it would rub off in areas where no hair is.

though the pros out number the cons , i believe this product is very hard to work with compared to its like minded products.

February 27, 2017

I have been using this item for a few months to groom my eyebrows and I have to say that I absolutely love this! When doing my eyebrows I mostly use this product, especially for my Instagram posts. I would recommend using a light hand when you first start out with the pomade since it can be quite easy to make a mistake if you are not careful. In all, it's great because it is highly pigmented filling in parts of your brows that may be sparse, while also holding the hairs in place since the consistency is on the waxier side.