Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Reviews

Ranked #2 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

October 26, 2016

This is a great product. It is easy to use one you get the hang of it, and it leaves your eyebrows looking great all day, no need to retouch! Only complaint is that it dries up after a couple months, but I've heard of people adding oil to give it new life, so I might give that a try! Other than that, it's great, not too pricy considering it is high end, and the product lasts for months and stays on the eyebrows all day :)

October 26, 2016

I have fine, light coloured eyebrows and always feel like eyebrow pencils look far too fake on me, this product applies beautifully and looks like natural eyebrows. I do recommend using the brow brush from the same company, for application. Also apply like nail polish - a little bit at a time and in layers!

October 03, 2016

This product is amazing! I have had it for a year now, and I am just getting through to the bottom. It lasts a long time and a little goes a long way! I use this everyday to form and fill in my eyebrows. The formula is smooth and glides smoothly with a brush applictor. I recommend this product for people with sparse or thinning eyebrows, it matches with your brows and does not look like they are painted on.

September 29, 2016

The price Is outrageous for this product but I love how my brows look after using it. There was a slight learning curve when I initially started using this product but it was really easy to grasp the concept. I only use a small bit of pomade at the tip of my brows and in the middle. I then take a spooly and brush the promade from the middle to the front of my brows.I find by doing this I get an even look and nothing heavy looking.

September 29, 2016

La pommade imite à perfection les poils des sourcils. Le format est très gros et il nous prends juste un peu de produit pour faire les deux sourcils. Efficace.

September 26, 2016

This is a really good eyebrow product it's waterproof and it lasts all day ! When you put it on it's not going to move. The only thing is that it dries out quite fast after like 2-3 weeks I have to add a couple of drops of face serum, I don't really mind it but it's something to keep in consideration.

September 23, 2016

I never use another brow product again. This is so easy to use, stays on and the container itself lasted me a year and I wear it almost every single day. The stock is sometimes not the best I had to wait a month before my color became available but I haven't had to buy again until a year later so its worth the wait!

September 23, 2016

The pot looks like a tiny amount of product (the height is deceiving - if you look from the side, you'll see that the bottom is half solid glass) but it truly does last forever. Only a few brushstrokes can do an entire brow. The pomade is easy to work with if you have a small slanted brush. You do need to be careful not to grab too much as it can gob on your brow like gunk and is hard to smooth out (will ideally need to remove it completely then start again). However, a few brush strokes and then a stroke across the back of your hand will get rid of the excess. Once on your brow, it has great staying power. It is water resistant (but not proof!) and during the summer will last all day with minimal fade on your face. I deducted a mark for Quality because it does dry out easily. Shortly after purchase (maybe a month?) it dried out. Now I have to dip my brush in water first before use. I actually prefer it that way but I don't think that's the way the product was meant to be from new.

September 23, 2016

the only eyebrow product I will ever use! a little goes a long way - one pot of this will last you ages. this gives me the most perfect eyebrows & is easy to apply. you can easily fill in your brows quickly & precisely... will recommend this over and over again!

September 21, 2016

One of my top eyebrow products ever! When i first purchased this I was pretty intimidated by how well it worked in aspects of pigment and staying power as I thought it would be too much for everyday use. However, it is great for everyday, I love it. AMAZING staying power, amazing pigmentation and most of a very easy to use. The hardest part of this is the excess product dries up on the brush so its just a little more up keep to keep the brush I use for the pomade clean.