• Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - That Glow
  • Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - That Glow

Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit - That Glow Reviews

Ranked #6 out of 74 in Highlighter

November 24, 2016

I use this almost everyday when i do my makeup and it is definitely my absolute favourite of all the glow kits, i find some of the others don't have full realistic highlighting colours for daily makeup, the darker shade works perfect over top of bronzer, the other 3 colours can be mixed together to create more ideal highlights

September 24, 2016

Price $52 CAD

Product Claims:
1) Four metallic powder highlighters for intense luminosity
2) You can layer shades of Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit, or wear them separately, on the face and body for a radiant glow

PROS:
1) Highly pigmented
2) Can layer the shades to intensify if you wanted to
3) Each pan can come out of the packaging - can place it into a "z" palette
4) Smooth consistency that allows the product to glide onto your skin

CONS:
1) Packaging does not contain a mirror (would be nicer if there was a mirror inside)
2) Packaging is a bit large and is not as travel friendly

My Personal Review:
That Glow is my most favourite Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kit. I own a few but this is the one that I use every, single day. I think it really works for my medium/tan skin tone! I really love this product and think it is so worth the money. This is so pigmented and really gives me that glow and pop of highlight. If you want your highlighter to be seen from outer space, well - this product is perfect for you. If you want your highlight to be subtle, this palette can also achieve that for you! These glow kits are so versatile and are able to glide onto your skin so smoothly. I highly recommend this product and I will definitely be repurchasing this time and time again!

September 23, 2016

I absolutely love, love, love, this product. i bought it 2 months ago and use it almost everyday. There's barely a dent in it! its lasting such a long time! it also maintains a nice pigment and shine all day. Highly recommend! compared to a 35$ single compact highlight, this one has 4 for 50$. its really worth it! i plan on buying from them in the near future!

September 23, 2016

I have never had a product that works as well as this one. It is expensive but it is worth it. As a makeup artist, this work for every skin tones and does last!

September 23, 2016

four gigantic highlights in one palette... you will never hit pan! this palette is pigmented & easy to apply/blend out. easily buildable for those of you who love an intense highlight!

August 06, 2016

This product is awesome for those who want a subtle glow. This product is very easily buildable and is a great value because you get 4 great highlighters that would work for any skintone :)