• Anastasia Brow Gel in Clear
  • Anastasia Brow Gel in Clear

Anastasia Brow Gel in Clear Reviews

Ranked #230 out of 248 in Eyebrow Care

January 09, 2017

This stuff is like hairspray for your brows! I have kind of wild and untameable brows at time and this still really holds my brows in place! What I find works the best it putting a light layer of this gel on before I fill them in. If you put this gel on, your brows are going no where! It also lasts all day!

August 08, 2014

Initially, I was hugely skeptical of this product. I'd seen rave reviews but thought, How can this super expensive clear gel be any better than other clear gels? How wrong I was. The brush is amazing at combing through my thick brows and dispensing just the right amount of product. The gel keeps my brows in place ALL DAY. No joke. i tried to return to my $1 elf gel, and it just wasn't the same. The Anastasia one doesn't feel heavy; in fact, you don't notice it at all. Highly recommend!

June 12, 2014

Absolutely LOVE this product. After filling in my brows, I use this to keep the product from fading/rubbing off and it brings out the hairs so that my brows look natural and not drawn on. A must have for perfect brows!

February 22, 2014

I didn't know what I was missing. This is by far the best brow gel I've ever used. It really does stay on all day. I slept over a friends house and forgot to take off my makeup, when I woke up my brows looked exactly the same, not a hair out of place. It dries well, doesn't feel not too hard or stiff. Wonderful wonderful! Love it. Highly recommend. There's a reason it's a cult favourite. It works and it's long lasting.

February 18, 2014

I absolutely love this product. I use it to hold my brows in place after a brow pencil and it works awesome!

October 03, 2013

This seems like an incredibly simple product, but now I won't leave the house without applying it to my brows! I'm a huge fan of manicured brows, and this product is a great way to clean up your brow shape and keep your brows in place all day. I bike to and from work everyday and when I get home at night my brows look the same way they did when I left in the morning.

October 30, 2010

Unruly brows be gone. You can’t go wrong. We all need a little help keeping hairs in place sometimes.

All that said. Couldn’t I just use a clear mascara from some drugstore that costs about one-quarter the price? I could and I do.

Full review: http://gracefulglutton.blogspot.com/2010/08/eyebrows-anastasia.html

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    TWD

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Sampling Products in Stores

DEANENE added a new review for
    Knorr Sidekicks

vampyremystik added a new review for
    BOOST Just Protein