Anastasia Brow Powder Duo Reviews

Ranked #185 out of 229 in Eyebrow Care

What it is:
A two-shade compact that creates a natural brow.

What it does:
Create beautiful and natural brow effects with Anastasia's best-selling Brow Powder Duo. This lightweight, sheer to medium coverage formula was designed to be smudge-proof and comes with two shades per compact to ensure the perfect brow color.

What else you need to know:
This product is available in five two-tone shades for infinite shade possibilities:
Golden Blonde - Suggested for golden and strawberry blonde hair
Ash Blonde/Taupe - Suggested for light to dark blonde hair
Medium Ash/Medium Brown - Suggested for light to medium brown and silver hair

October 23, 2016

I have found my perfect shade for my eye brows with Anastasia brow powder. It goes on well and stays on well! I highly recommend trying this product. Many of my girlfriends have this as well and love it!

July 17, 2016

I received a free sample of this from Sephora and it works really well! I love honestly love it! It's super pigmented and easily applied and blended. A little goes a long way. I loved it so much I bought the full sized one from Sephora!

March 16, 2016

This was my first brow product that I purchased from anastasia.this is relatively easy to use with the proper angled brush. It is not too pigmented that it requires precision and significant amounts of blending it out, and looks natural.

December 17, 2015

Before I got this product I was just using brown eye-shadow. Now that I have had it for over six months I can definitely say that I love it! It works perfectly and does the job great. I still have over half of the product left. I love how you can get all the different shades, so when I dye my hair I can just get a different colour! I also think the price I fairly reasonable especially for the quality of the product. I would recommend getting this product!

March 02, 2015

Absolutely love this product! For years I've been on the hunt for one that has a more natural look to it....and I finally found it! You do have to put a few layers on to get an even, darker colour but it looks fab! Easy to use with an angled brush.

February 27, 2015

The colour us not as potent, will need a few strokes to bring our the colour. I recommend this when pairing for a gel. This product is great for filling in the spaces evenly. I also like the lighter colour option for a little brightening.

January 12, 2015

I got this in the colour ebony. I am asian, with black hair and black coloured eyebrows. This powder is pretty good, it is not too pigmented to the point where it takes multiple dips into the powder to see it, yet not too strong where one light touch and there is a sharpie line on your face. Paired with the right angled brush, I think this powder should be a staple in anyone's makeup collection.

July 01, 2014

I have been searching for a great eye brown product for a while and when I went to Sephora the make up artist offered me Anastasia Brow Powder Duo and im inlove with it. it make your eye brows look natural, and it is very easy to work with. It is an amazing product . It last looker. Price wise I say it is worth the money.

June 12, 2014

This is my holy grail to do my brows! At first, I wasn't sure, because the price is so high. But it will last me for a long time and it stays on for a full day!

June 06, 2014

I recently had my eyebrows reshaped but because of the regrowth they are patchy.
This brow powder is amazing. It lasts all day and because it is two colors i can mix them together to get the perfect color for my brows. I use chocolate and I have dark brows but it helps lighten and fill them in.
It is a little expensive but i find this is worth it for the long lasting quality.

jessiekohut added a new review for
NARS Blush in Orgasm

jessiekohut added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

lorih added a new review for
Pedigree DentaStix Dog Treats

xoliana has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

jennieMB added a new review for
Ziploc Space Bags

TiaQ has posted in the forum topic
free perfume sample!