Anastasia Brow Wiz Reviews

Ranked #7 out of 262 in Eyebrow Care

March 26, 2017

A staple in any makeup collection, this product does the job quickly and beautifully. Only downside is the high price point -- you can find very similar dupes (minus the spoolie), but overall is worth the price because of how well it delivers.

March 23, 2017

I have been using the brow wiz for about 1 year now and I absolutely love it. I would never go back to another brow product ever. I love the pigmentation and it blends nicely with little effort. It also does not smear and it doesn't give off a reddish orange tint like the nyx one

October 11, 2016

Ok, I love this product. It is honestly a brow staple but it's so overpriced it's difficult to be excited about it. It retails over $20 and it lasts maybe a month. I do love it but it is so not worth the price.

September 23, 2016

Great everyday Brown fix - I find it lasts a decent 8 hours and fairly smudge proof. Easy to apply. Wish it went on a little smoother, feels a bit gummy or hard sometimes.

September 23, 2016

Hands down the best brow pencil out there but the price sure does hurt my bank account but will keep re purchasing and the colour taupe is so natural .

August 31, 2016

Best eyebrow pencil out there! I was told Annabelle eyebrow pencil was a great "dupe" for it but it doesn't even come close! This pencil has such great glide and blends flawlessly

August 28, 2016

not a product i care that much for, although it does provide a nice more natural looking brow, i always manage to find myself fighting with it to get a good shape, i usually opt for the dip brow in that case, as it's easier to work with

July 09, 2016

I just finished my Brow Wiz, and I was sad. So to me, that means it is a good product! I liked how it went on and did not make me feel too overdone but filled in my sparse eyebrows. I used the medium brown and it matched perfectly. It lasted me two months, so a little pricey for the length of time it lasted me. I am trying out a different lower price brand for now, and we'll see how it compares. I know i like the brush a better on the brow wiz than on the lower end one for starters, but I'm undecided on the product itself as of yet as I have only used it twice so far.

July 09, 2016

I've never been the type to pencil my eyebrows, but I decided to give it a go. I've seen good reviews on this Brow Wiz,the girl at Sephora gave me a quick tutorial on it. And then I was off. I now use this pencil every single day, the spoolie is awsome for brushing out your brows and blending the pencil after

June 06, 2016

Amazing eyebrow product that stays all day on me. I liked the colour range, and personally use medium brown for my NC30/black hair. I find that i go through the product quite quickly, which is a bummer given the high price. Have also tried the dior brow pencil, the benefit brow box, and this is the fave out of the 3.