Anastasia Hydrafull Gloss Reviews

Ranked #432 out of 655 in Lip Gloss

September 23, 2016

I purchased Anastasia Beverly Hills lip gloss in Pastel Pink and oh my gosh is it ever a beautiful color and gloss! The color is a pretty soft pink . The texture of the gloss has a thick consistency and it has a nice fresh scent..not too strong. I love that this gloss stays on for hours. The price point is high for a lip gloss at 25 dollars but a little goes a very long way..I have worn it everyday since I've purchased it and highly recommend this product. Love the girlie light pink color!

August 28, 2016

i find for the price i'm paying for this gloss it doen't really hold up well and i find myself reapplying it multiple occasions when i'm out an about, so a lot of the time i almost never touch my glosses

May 22, 2012

I received a small sample of this lip gloss in a Glymm box in the colour Sorbet. I loved the colour, a really bright juicy pink, but that's all I liked about it. The lip gloss I think is supposed to have long term positive effects on your lips like hydration, fullness, etc. over a few weeks. But I only wore this gloss once and wiped it off right away so I can't say for sure that it does do that.

The lip gloss was INCREDIBLY sticky - probably the worst I've ever ever I tried. It was so uncomfortable to wear. Not a fan at all. Considering this gloss is upwards of $30/bottle and there are drug store glosses for $6/bottle that are MUCH better quality, I wouldn't recommend. I am just going to throw out this sample.

April 30, 2012

For reference, I am a NW35 in MAC studiofix.

I purchased the color "Moi" and it is honestly the perfect rose/nude color for my lips.

In all honesty, I do not wear lip glosses that often because they are super sticky and leave that gross white film around the mouth :/ not sexy! haha.

At first, I was skeptical when I saw the color in the tube as well as wondering if it would feel like if I had caramel all over my mouth.

Anastasia says they put a special "Balkan Botanical" in their gloss to provide hydration, smoothness, and fullness.

Being West Indian/African, I cannot comment on the fullness part (LOL!) but what I can say is OMG! to the hydration! It is not sticky whatsoever and it provides comfort on your lips.

They look extremely natural on pigmented lips (which I have) and work with your skin color to provide the finishing touch to your look.

I will repurchase forever and is truly the Holy Grail of lip glosses for me.

Happy shopping!!

**Note: I was not paid for this review. I paid for this item with my own money.**