Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses CC Cream
Amazing

Andalou Naturals 1000 Roses CC Cream Reviews

Ranked #26 out of 59 in CC Creams

May 10, 2016

I really, really wanted to love this product. I love the rest of the 1000 roses line and use it daily so I though this would be a great option. It has the same, beautiful natural rose scent that I don't find too overpowering. I believe there are only 2 shades available in this formula which is a shame as they are quite light.

I found that this product oxidized a lot on my skin. Upon application it looked nice and matched my skin tone nicely but within 5-10 minutes I checked back and my face looked completely orange. It looked like I had gotten a really bad spray tan. I also tried their bb cream (I think it's in the age defying line) and had similar results of oxidization.

The price is great, and their other products are awesome, but I'm definitely passing on this one in the future.

January 26, 2016

It has a rose scent, which I personally love, but can be strong for those who don't like floral smells. It has decent coverage but isn't heavy. Can wear alone or under a powder.