Andalou Probiotic   C Renewal Cream

Andalou Probiotic C Renewal Cream Reviews

Ranked #664 out of 1112 in Facial Lotions & Creams

August 09, 2016

I buy these products at Winners, they usually have them in stock and they are quite reasonable. I like the texture of the cream and I find it absorbs quickly, with no greasy feeling, and the fact it contains Vitamin C.

August 09, 2016

I love this Andalou brand more than anything. Because, it smells good, contains vitamin C and fruit stem cells, my skin looks brighter, tighter and absorbs very quick. I tried a day cream as well as a night cream, both works great and your face can breeze. Highly recommend this brand to everyone who wants to have a healthy face.

February 10, 2016

I really like this moisturizer. It has a great scent and feels nice on my skin. Moisturizes well and absorbs quickly. I'm not a big fan of the container, I would rather a pump bottle for sanitary reasons. Personally, I do prefer their rose night cream, just because my skin is very dry and sensitive, but this is a great option as well.

December 18, 2015

I really love their products, I use this lotion everyday. I don't have to use too much so it lasts a lot longer, smells good, no burning like some lotions I've tried. I'm all about the natural, chemical free products and this one lives up to its name. Search around to find it for different prices, in store and online vary greatly. Highly recommended.

April 04, 2013

I really love the smell of this facial cream you can really smell the citrus vitamin C scent which smells and feels so fresh on the skin.It really brightens the skin and makes it feel so soft and healthy.I bought a four pack of two skin creams, a honey mask and a facial cleanser in the brightening line.

The brightening line is for normal to combination skin.The ingredients are fantastic!Lots of herbs,honey and Vitamin-C in the ingredients.You can find the Andalou brand in most health food stores and specialty stores like Choices Market.They have a huge line of products.