Android box
Good

Android box Reviews

Ranked #33 out of 227 in Home Entertainment

November 26, 2016

I am in love with this product. I used to use Netflix all the time instead of cable/satellite tv. This product has completely replaced Netflix for me. It updates so frequent that the day my show airs an hour or less later the newest episode is already on there ready to be streamed. I use my android box daily and it definitely saves me money not only on cable but going out to the movies and such since a lot of movies end up on here when they are still in theatres! Definitely worth the money!

March 15, 2016

My boyfriend and I love the android box!! We get to watch all the latest movies. It's a little complicating to update sometimes but we love it! We use it on a daily basis I would say.

March 11, 2016

We got tired of paying like almost 300$ a month on cable bills so we decided to go ahead and try out the new android boxes, well I don't regret it one bit! They have absolutely everything you want!! Like better then Netflix!! We watch everything on It. It could be a little more user friendly like Netflix is but seriously the quantity of shows and movies is out of this world! My daughters have watched movies that aren't even in theatres yet! I recommend it !