Anew Revitalist Foam Cleanser
Good

Anew Revitalist Foam Cleanser Reviews

Ranked #705 out of 944 in Facial Cleansers

Avon Anew Reversalist Renewal Foaming Cleanser - 4.2 Oz. : Moisture-rich, fast-foaming cleanser removes dirt & excess oil, to leave skin looking and feeling refreshed, soft and smooth. Formulated with Activinol Technology, it cleanses gently without stripping skin of vital moisture. Skin looks and feels toned. Suitable for sensitive skin. Dermatologist-tested. Allergy-tested.

October 29, 2014

Love this stuff. Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and very soft.

September 12, 2012

I love this facial cleanser! My face feels really clean after rinsing and it has a nice light scent as well. It is a little pricey, but often goes on sale :)

May 17, 2012

I have used this product a few times over the last few years. It is an amazing facial cleanser, and one of my favourites! The main disadvantage is that it is rather expensive, and as a single parent, sometimes I simply can't afford to buy it, not to mention that I don't have a regular avon sales rep in my area either, but I was definitely impressed with the product itself, especially when paired with the daytime cream in the same Anew line!

January 08, 2012

Ive tried a lot of cleansers and this is by far my favourite one! You know it cleans well when it tingles a bit and after washing your face, you get that sqweaky feeling when you rub your face! Although it can run a bit pricey, it is worth every penny in my books! The smell is also amazing--citus-like! After using this cleanser, it is great to pair it with the Anew Night Cream to moisturize since it can leave your face a bit dry if you dont. Other reviews averaged the product as 4.8 stars out of 5..that should tell ya right there! :)

jujusamples has posted in the forum topic
Beauty Products

Irememberu added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

Ssamson22 added a new review for
Milkbone Brushing Chews

KieliAnne has posted in the forum topic
Advent calender

jujusamples has started a new forum topic
Beauty Products