• Ange ou Demon
  • Ange ou Demon

Ange ou Demon Reviews

Ranked #982 out of 1233 in Perfume

April 14, 2015

Another great scent from Givenchy, this one is my third all-time favourite scent. It smells strong at first but it settles into your skin and looses what some may find at first to be overpowering. Like all Givenchy perfumes it has great staying power.

January 07, 2015

This perfume is a little on the pricey side but smells so good...I can't go without it. A bottle lasts quite a while, only one spray needed to last the whole day...love it love it love it!

September 11, 2013

I JUST LOVE THIS PERFUME, WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYONE

August 16, 2010

I received this as a gift a few years ago and was reluctant to try it. I used to be a one perfume woman and couldn't fathom the idea of using something other than by beloved Hot Couture. But the soft, mysterious scent won me over and I used the whole bottle up BEFORE I finished my favorite one. Ange ou Demon is not overpowering by any means and it has a delicate scent that to me, smells like a mix of vanilla, licorice and soft, gentle florals.

December 20, 2007

This perfume is surprisingly intoxicating if you like powdery scents. I love baby powder type scents as it works really well with my skin chemistry. This perfume smells strong at first but once it settles in it is divine. This isn't the sort of scent that will give you a headache either as it is really soft and seductive.

The hubby likes this on me too.