Angelcare Baby Movement and Sound Monitor, Blue

Angelcare Baby Movement and Sound Monitor, Blue Reviews

Ranked #17 out of 254 in Baby Accessories - Monitors

Movment and Sound Monitor by Angelcare - 1 unit

July 10, 2016

We've only used the sound option so far but it works wonderfully. When my son is in his crib napping or sleeping I can relax downstairs or sleep in my room knowing I'll hear him if he wakes. I love that you can turn the movement off but now that he is more active I think we will start using it. The parent monitor has a touch screen that is easy to use with lots of options. It displays the temperature in the baby's room and you can set a temperature alarm to go off it gets too hot or cold. There is also a volume adjustment so you can have low or high sound sensitivity. The baby unit has a nice soothing blue light which makes a great nightlight for baby. It's a great, easy to use monitor.

March 16, 2016

We purchased this monitor after my two month old daughter was released from a weeks stay in pediatrics with RSV. I was paranoid about her breathing and this gave me peace of mind. We are now on baby 2 and I still rely on this monitor! I even take it with us when we visit grandparents! I recommend it to all my friends becoming new parents!

May 28, 2015

We got the AngelCare baby monitor as a baby shower gift. I had heard mixed reviews about the movement pad, some of our friends had the alarm go off for no reason. We have found it to be a great monitor and have bought it for a friend as a gift. It is an expensive monitor but we loved the fact that it monitored baby's breathing throughout the night. We never had any problems with it. It was easy to set up and use. We recommend this monitor to our friends.

September 03, 2013

Best peace of mind ever with this monitor. Knowing that an alarm will sound if your baby stops breathing in the night, or falls out of their toddler bed makes for less worries and better sleep for mom and dad. I have been using this monitor for almost 4 years, and it works as well as the day it was opened. I would recommend it to any parent looking for peace of mind.

August 09, 2013

I got this for my premature daughter born at 29 weeks. It works well, but I find it has a lot of false alarms now that she is older (11 months) and moving around more. I am not ready to put her to bed without it yet, I like being able to look at the little moving line that tells me she is breathing.