Annabelle Cosmetics Blush in Rose Fawn

Annabelle Cosmetics Blush in Rose Fawn Reviews

Ranked #353 out of 501 in Blush

Air soft formula provides luminous, long lasting color to cheeks. Glides on smoothly and blends easily for seamless color and a natural, radiant finish. Air whipped mousse delivers a satin soft feel on skin. Long wearing formula will not clog pores.

February 08, 2016

I usually go with coral blushes, but this pink and the colour rosewood are just so dreamy for fall and winter! I will definitely be repurchasing

May 29, 2015

This is my favourite blush and I use it almost everyday and have been using it for years. The colour is delicate and gives a natural glow. It is extremely well-priced and you can find it easily at any drugstore. Love, love, love it!

March 13, 2015

Wow great blush! I love this product and I think every girl should have one in her make up kit. It adds the cutest splash of pink to your cheeks. For that gorgeous effortless look.

April 14, 2014

Meh. Use sparingly. It's extremely heavy and shimmery. Be extra careful if you're using over a BB Cream. I'm disapointed and will be seeking something more lightweight and natural feeling.

November 11, 2011

For the price of this blush.... You really can't go wrong! It gives a really nice colour and lasts a long time. I don't wear blush too often... (I usually use bronzer!) but when I do, this is my go-to.

September 22, 2011

I did not expect too much when I bought this blush because I do not know too much about the quality or this brand. But I was pleasantly surprised. This color looked great on my skin and for such a price you really cant go wrong. It has a tiny amount of shimmer but nothing too noticeable or anything that will make you look oily or shimmery. The color pay out was also surprisingly good! I reccomend this if you are looking for a very affordable blush.

June 23, 2009

I've been searching for the perfect blush for years. I'm very fair, but with really dark hair, eyebrows and eyelashes, so I need to strike a good balance between colour intensity and avoiding anything too fake-looking. I already own a cream blush and a loose powder blush, but when I saw the Annabelle single powder blush pots, I figured I could afford to try one, as they're so inexpensive.

I bought #44, and it has totally replaced my other blushes as a daily go-to. The pot is simple and unfussy, it reminds me of MAC packaging, and the pan is just the right size for a swirl of the blush brush. The colour is pretty, it really just emphasizes my own colouring and makes it look like I sat outside for a bit or just got back from a workout (the light bike ride kind, not the tomato-faced kickboxing kind).

In the pot, the blush looks matte, but in the sun I can see a faint shimmer on my cheeks. Nothing too obvious for work. You can build the colour up without it looking overdone, and the staying power is really decent. For the price, you can collect different shades for different seasons. All in all, a nice little surpise that costs very little.