Annabelle Cosmetics Blush Reviews

Ranked #382 out of 501 in Blush

February 11, 2016

I have this blush pink color. It is not very pigmented and holds moderately well .. We must put much so that the color appears on my cheeks. This color goes very well with my skin clear, but I should have taken a darker pink.

February 08, 2016

I found this little gem accidentally,it was on sale and decided to give it a try! I'm so glad I did!This is a great sift blush a little goes a long way it last all day and night the coverage it great the price even better!

January 06, 2016

Annabelle cosmetics: I purchased this blush at Shoppers drug mart on sale for C$6.00 in Shade 18 it is originally C$8.00. This blush is highly pigmented and it blends well. It's matte so it's perfect for everyday wear. I have somewhat sensitive skin and I don't break out from it. I often times wear blush from Clinique and this blush is definitely up there with the high ends! I am on my second pot and will most definitely re-purchase.

July 09, 2015

Good product to try out! Personally, my skin did not react well to this product as my face regularly breaks out but the shades of colours are very nice.

March 30, 2015

Beautiful color, however very clumpy when applied. Needs a lot of work to smooth it out. It is worth it when you take the time to ensure it's spread evenly.

March 03, 2015

When I first picked these up I didn't know what to expect, I also picked one up for my mom and we were pleasantly surprised. The price is great, especially if you purchase them on sale or at Walmart and they are well worth it.

The colour selection is decent, they have about 10 shades (I now own 5!) All the colours are wearable and nothing too extreme. They give you a NATURAL look that's just beautiful. It is a powder but they don't look powdery on the skin, instead they look soft and natural. I also found that these had fantastic wear time and didn't fade on me!

I also like the packaging, its simple, nice and even reminds me of the MAC blush packaging.

These quickly became some of my favourite blushes and I would definitely repurchase them. Easily one of my favourite Annabelle Cosmetics products

February 08, 2015

Love the colour selection and the intensity. Have purchased this product more than once and will continue to keep it in my makeup collection!

February 06, 2015

i use this blush like every day. its not to intense its amazing.

February 06, 2015

This blush goes on perfectly, it's light, not too pigmented so it looks super natural.
It's a good size to take anywhere with you.
Great blush + Great price :)

PLUS: it's 100% Canadian! I LOVE annabelle

February 05, 2015

Love all the different shades they have to choose from, lasts all day long