Annabelle Cosmetics Galaxy Eye Shadow Palette Reviews

Ranked #1097 out of 1202 in Eye Shadow

December 02, 2014

I've had this palette for sometime. I'm not certain if it's a regular item or if it was a seasonal offering but I pull it out in the fall as it has nice brown, gold and reddish shadows that work well in the fall. the quality is as good as when I bought it and the shadows, which are bubble shaped and not recessed in pots don't seem to crack or chip off.

August 28, 2009

I like this product! They are great colours and you can create different styles and switch up your look with the four colours. They shadow is smooth and light and goes on real easy! No need to put tons on to have it show up either! I would recommend this to anyone who likes to play around with there eye make-up and have fun with it.

May 11, 2009

I got this eyeshadow palette from an Annabelle warehouse sale for only 1.50$, and I absolutely love it! The colours are rich, bright and pigmented and they go on the skin so softly. There is little shimmers in it. These are so pretty... they are perfect!

Thing is, I really don't know where you can find this palette! I've never heard about it before, it's not featured on the Annabelle website, and I can't find it anywhere on the net.

Books! :)

Robin Hood Flour Recall

Winslow has posted in the forum topic
    Selling used Make up

Riverdale

dracotitillandus added a new review for
    Nike Free Run 5.0