Annabelle Cosmetics Kohl Eye Liner Reviews

Ranked #9 out of 776 in Eye Liner

Annabelle Kohl Eyeliner can redesign, define, contour, soften or vamp up your eyes. Annabelle's long lasting Kohls are gentle on the skin with their soft texture and hypoallergenic formula. Whether matte or metallic, this kohl eyeliner is available in several different colours. Visit annabellecosmetics.com for more information.

September 01, 2016

I got a full size sample from shoppers drug mart. The colour I received is Curacao. I do prefer the retractable eyeliners, not pencils. Used a few strokes to get a line. Lasted all day without a primer. Easy to remove, rubs right off. Great pigmentation.

July 15, 2016

I have been using these to fill in my brows for years. Affordable price, glides on smoothly, and Annabelle is a Canadian company which does not test on animals :)

May 14, 2016

As a women I like to have the best products as well as with the amount I spend i would like it to work. With this eye liner I find it shows up.great. this has been the only eye liner that has shown up and not after going over it a thousand times, I love this produce

April 23, 2016

I use Annabelle Cosmetics on the daily. This is one product I cannot live without(maybe...not literally) but I've been entirely satisfied with the outcome of the kohl eye liner because it's not hard or too soft that it crumbles, perfect for leaving solid black lines that don't smudge as bad as other leading brands that make you look like a raccoon by the time you come home after a long day!

February 10, 2016

I usually purchase liquid eyeliner however if I had to choose a pencil the kohl eyeliner is usually my go to. The colour stays on all day and the colour stands out its not dull like most pencils. You don't need to reapply as the liner doesn't fade.

February 10, 2016

There are so many colours to choose from but unfortunately the pigment is not there.
I find these liners "drag" my eye lid when I'm trying to apply the product. The color doesn't
go on smoothly. It always fades quickly throughout the day.

January 20, 2016

The eye liner is definitely amazing if you want to have the BOLD eyes. I was out for a wedding, and it definitely made my eyes pop with "definition". A lot of people complimented on my eyes. It glides of with a "velvety" consistency, and doesn't need to be applied throughout the day.

January 04, 2016

I usually prefer liquid eye liners as opposed to pencil liners, however when I do purchase a pencil I always go for this brand. It's very smooth and the colour stays on for a pretty long time.

1.5/5

July 14, 2015

I don't like these liners at all they do not go on smoothly and the pigment doesn't last long.

July 14, 2015

This is one my favourite eye liners! So affordable and I always love the results!

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
The unwanted

MissNinja has posted in the forum topic
Chick Advisor cosmetic Bag

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic

ChooChooLi added a new review for
dove body soap

salaslm added a new review for
Ergo Baby Carrier