Annabelle Cosmetics Kohl Eyeliner 115 Black Pearl Reviews

Ranked #24 out of 776 in Eye Liner

March 30, 2016

The Annabelle Kohl Eyeliners do apply decent considering they are much less expensive then other brands out there. However, I find this liner does not wear as well as others. It is bold at first but doesn't stay in place very well. I prefer to use something water proof because I have slippery eyelids.

March 30, 2016

for me this is the best eyeliner out there. It's the only one I will ever buy now. it goes on very well and it will last me all day. I recommend this product to everyone that I know.

February 17, 2016

The pigment in these eyeliners is great, they are really smooth, and really make my eyes pop. I love this eyeliner, and this company. I would definitely buy these again.

January 28, 2016

In my opinion this is the best eyeliner out there. It's the only one I will ever buy now. I am not allergic to it, it goes on very well and it will last me all day. I recommend this product to everyone that I know.

January 21, 2016

i use the color mink in annabelle khol eyeliner as my eyebrow pencil! it stays on all day and doesn't even melt in the hot summer days! i use this because the eyebrow pencils come with very little product and are expensive and so i made do with this eyeliner which is only about$3.99 on sale and comes with a lot of product inside.

December 12, 2015

Love love love this! Been using this for years. It's a more subtle easy to blend/smudge under eye liner. More of a natural smokey look.

September 02, 2015

I got this eyeliner on sale when I went shopping at Target on the states! It has to be the best eyeliner I have ever bought. I finally got the results I was looking for. Lasts for forever too!

September 02, 2015

I'm not usually an eyeliner pencil user, but I got this in a SDM bonus bag in a lovely peacock blue/green. It takes a bit of work to get it to go on and I do have a hard time not getting a thick line, but it does seem to stay all day (which for me is amazing because often make up slides off or fades due to oily eyelids).

August 20, 2015

Not my favourite liner but I love that it comes in white. Goes on easily, with great colour in the beginning. It smudges easily and run well before the evening arrives. But if I'm just going for a specific look for a short period of time it fits the bill just fine.

June 18, 2015

I've been using this eyeliner for years, and it's fantastic. Goes on easily, with great colour. Can smudge and run with long wear.