Annabelle Cosmetics Lip Liner in Spice
Good

Annabelle Cosmetics Lip Liner in Spice Reviews

Ranked #100 out of 107 in Lip Liner

Fall in love with color, all over again: keep your lipcolor looking beautiful with coordinating lip liners that won’t smudge, smear, feather or bleed.

July 08, 2014

I really like all the Annabelle lipliners I have 4 right now and I will probably add more soon!

March 05, 2010

I was disapointed in this lip liner. I usually like Annabelle products (not all but alot) so i was expecting to really like this but overall left me feeling flat. I had problems applying it, i had to press harder than usual to make the color stick..just didnt like the whole process.
The color was pretty but the effect after putting it on i was totally disappointed.

December 11, 2009

I love the colour of this liner but I find it difficult to put on. It seems that I have to press a little hard for it to line my lips. I have been using it for sometime but am looking for a similar colour in a liner that goes on a little easier.

September 29, 2009

I have worn this same lip liner every season for the past 10 years. It matches my skin tone and it so nice. I usually line my lips and fill them in, Then I use a lip balm on top. It lasts all day and is the perfect colour. I love love love it! I know lip liner is out of style, but I just can't let go of my spice!

tracy1963 has started a new forum topic

Manic Panic Hair Dye

j.beauty earned the Beauty Guru badge

Morphe Eyeshadow Palettes

Morphe Brushes

prettyrainbow added a new review for
Bio-Oil