Annabelle Cosmetics Lipsies Reviews

Ranked #70 out of 834 in Lip Balm

February 03, 2017

J'ai acheter celui a la cerise et OMG il sent Tellllllllllllllllmenttttt bon !!!!! la texture est vraiment super , il teinte légèrement les lèvres et son apparance est vraiment craquante ! il me suis partout !

January 06, 2017

These lipsies are the best. They make my lips so soft, it smells great, and has also a great tast lol. I offered one to everyone of my nieces for christmas. They we so happy

July 02, 2016

The balm has one of those nice subtlety pointed tips, instead of the usual flat surface, which makes for better precision around the edges of the lips. It didn’t take too much force to get the product on, like you have to do with some denser lip balms. It felt very soft and smooth. It wasn’t sticky yet it still had a nice glossy feel to it. I would definitely use it again

June 29, 2016

Great price and they come in really fun colours. I bought the Raspberry one and although it doesn't go on super dark, it does add a pop of colour to my lips. Its a nice stain to it while being super moisturizing. They also smell amazing too!

February 02, 2016

This is one of the best I've used. It leave your lips soft and supple all day. Never chapped and I rarely ever have to re-apply. The pigments are so bright and compliment the lips so well. The scents are sweet and never overpowering. Very many colors to choose from

September 11, 2015

I have this in the peach color and I LOVE the color. Perfect for summer. It also smells delicious, I just wish it would last a little longer. Perfect for some moisture with a hint of color and shine.

June 03, 2015

Initially I wasn't a fan of the Lipsies...when they had a clear top. Now it seems Annabelle Cosmetics has come out with solid coloured tops and the product inside of them I prefer more. They give a nice hint of colour and are easy to apply without a mirror. Sometimes they are a bit slippery on the lips - so I would not put these on before a lipstick if you want the lipstick colour to adhere to your lips.

Overall, great product!

May 18, 2015

Lipsies are my new favourite blam. I purchased my first one last week (cherry). It smelled so nice and the colour was just beautiful. They keep your lips nice and hydrated so I quickly ran out and picked up coco-vanilla as well. I can see myself collecting all of them.

May 04, 2015

I LOVE THESE. I have the shades Fruit Punch (rosy pink) and Cupcake (clear), which both have delicious scents and adorable packaging. Fruit Punch has mid pigmentation and is slightly glossy. Both it and Cupcake are very moisturizing, and I use the latter as a lip balm. I also really like the twist-up tubes. If you like Maybelline's Baby Lips, give these a try -- you might be converted like I was!

January 25, 2015

I bought this lipsies last week and I was impressed by the smell and How well it applies. Just a hint of color, not to much. I can't wait to try the other flavors, the marshmallow one smells delicious.
    It is addictive!