Annabelle Cosmetics Mineral Pigment Dust Reviews

Ranked #859 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

A new generation of glitter emerges within this loose and luxurious pigmentpowder that merges all the glamour of glitter with an ethereal feminine andfabulous effect. Sophisticated shades enhance existing eye shadows orlook lovely when worn alone.

April 25, 2016

This stuff is great! I love the loose powder. The color stays all day with only one application. There are tons of gorgeous shades. The price is always super reasonable. My only regret with this is that I cant find one of the shades I got hooked on. (solar)

February 18, 2014

I dont like these as the color transfer is originally good but they fade extremely fast,. Even when I use a primer and setting spray. I'd choose a different option.

June 14, 2012

I love these loose shadows, unfortunately I have had a difficult time finding them in my city the last couple years.

Variety: They have a large selection to choose from, my favourite colours are the golden pink and the prism. the Golden pink is exactly how it sounds its a shimmery pink with a gold tinge, and the polar is more of a very light shear shimmer.

Application: I love how these shadows go on, the colours in the container are the colours you get on your lids. Another really great thing with these shadows is you can apply them dry for a light coverage, or apply wet as a liner or even just for bolder coverage.

Definitely a keeper for everyday use.

April 22, 2011

I love these and own almost every one of them.
I find that the colour is true to what you see in the pots, it goes on great dry and if you want to use one of the great colours as a liner, wet your eyeliner brush a little and use these pigment for a bold streak of great colour. It has beautiful tones and I find them a little two tone-ish, you have the colour itself like purple, blue etc, but it shimmer and has a shine to it, I guess what I mean is that it has dimension to it. The lasting power is pretty good, I've worn them through normal days and even at a concert. I've been pretty pleased overall with this product, however I did find that often the container is slightly hard to open because it is sealed pretty tight.

INGREDIENTS: MICA, SILICA, SORBIC ACID
MAY CONTAIN/PEUT CONTENIR: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BRONZE POWDER, IRON OXIDES, MANGANESE VIOLET, ULTRAMARINES, FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, CARMINE, ALUMINUM POWDER

DESCRIPTION (which I would say I agree with):
Let there be light! These highly pigmented loose eye shadows are made with fine pearl particules and minerals to create incredible shine and shimmer.

Use just a little for a more subtle effect or apply wet in a bold stroke for incredible luminescence. Available in convenient and fuss-free compacts, they contain the most beautiful shades. Be as mild or as wild as you wish!

June 30, 2010

The claims:

How to use:

Pigment powders can be used two ways: dry or wet. To apply dry, simply sweep across the eyelid or dot on specific areas to create an iridescent effect. Use either your fingers or the Annabelle A-8 Small Shader Brush.

When mixed with water, it transforms into a rich-coloured liquid liner with remarkable stay-on power. Simply mix a little Pigment Dust with a few drops of water in a small container and apply directly to skin. Use as a dramatic eyeshadow or a dazzling eyeliner. Use the Annabelle A-14 Angled Brush to trace a fine line just above the upper lashes. You'll be amazed at its long lasting colour.

Ingredients: MICA, SILICA, SORBIC ACID MAY CONTAIN: TITANIUM DIOXIDE, BRONZE POWDER, IRON OXIDES, MANGANESE VIOLET, ULTRAMARINES, FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, CARMINE, ALUMINUM POWDER

Pros:

* highly pigmented
* easily buildable
* true to the color in the compact
* doesn't fall all over my face
* stay put all day long, with or without primer!
* color stays true all day long

Cons:

* I find the compacts are little hard to open (too thight)
* the hole in the compact is a little too small even for my smaller brush
* could be too shimmery for some (but not me!)

What I think:

I can't rave enough about these pigments. I find it so hard to find eyeshadows that are true to what they look like in the compact, that are pigmented and that last all day long... but these do it all! They are perfect to me. They make me want to throw away all of my other eyeshadows xD The only thing is even when I use my smaller brush to apply these pigments, the hole in the compact is a little too small, so the best way to use these pigments would be to unscrew the compact.

January 05, 2010

Works well, most shimmer colours don't go on that strong and you need to apply alot but not with this I've had the same little guy for almost 2 years now and I wear it pretty often. I have the solar one and it's like a champagne -gold colour, love it!

July 25, 2009

A very effective eyeshadow. Great color pigmentation and lasting results!