• Annabelle Cosmetics Multi-Action BB Cream
  • Annabelle Cosmetics Multi-Action BB Cream

Annabelle Cosmetics Multi-Action BB Cream Reviews

Ranked #166 out of 183 in BB Creams

August 22, 2014

Make the skin beautiful and have a nice coverage !

May 03, 2013

Not bad for a BB cream overall. It is what I consider to be a medium level of coverage.. but we all know that BB creams aren't supposed to be foundation. They’re supposed to be thinner and moisturising. So it works well as a BB cream in that sense.

I found that the colour was a little too yellow/tan for “light medium” especially for my very pale (and currently winter affected completion). However, I feel like in the summer, when the sun has hit my face a little more and I really don’t feel like wearing a heavy foundation, that this product will be perfect! It will blend much better with my skin tone and will provide a nice light medium level of coverage for the hot weather. I would probably use after applying an SPF moisturiser, and concealer under my eyes. Overall, good product but too dark right now for my skin!

February 11, 2013

I really like this BB cream. I've tried a few BBs out, and this is one of my favourites. It's got good coverage and blends to my skin tone nicely. It's very lightweight, and non-greasy, which is perfect for me because I have pretty oily skin. My skin tone looks more even and brighter with this on, which really surprised me. For the price ($13) it really does its job!

Comes in two shades (light/medium and medium/dark) but it adjusts to your skin tone so don't shy away because there's only two colour choices!