Annabelle Cosmetics Non Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads Reviews

Ranked #122 out of 217 in Eye Makeup Remover

April 08, 2015

These are okay. They are better at removing some makeup than others - they do eyeshadow really quickly, but gel eyeliner is a bit of a struggle. These are great if you're just looking for a basic eye makeup remover.

July 09, 2014

I really like this product because it was effective at removing my eye makeup and wasn't very expensive. The only thing that I did not like was that the pads themselves were very thin, so they can be a bit difficult to get out of the container.

June 20, 2014

I personally am not a fan. I disliked the feel of my skin after using these and found they did not remove a lot of my makeup with out a harsh scrubbing .

June 16, 2014

I really like this product because if oil free and it's free for lenses. Also, it is very cheap compared to other brands. But, you might one use more than one pad to take out all you make-up because since is non oily it is more difficult to remove all traces of make-up. Your eyes won't itch, promise!