Annabelle Cosmetics Pressed Powder

Annabelle Cosmetics Pressed Powder Reviews

Ranked #273 out of 333 in Powder

March 02, 2011

This powder is great. It covers really well, and looks natural. It also absorbs oil, so your face stays matted. There is a big mirror inside, so you always have one when you use it. Unfortunately it tends to make those small little hairs stand out, but most powders will do that. My biggest dislike is that it does not come in a shade pale enough for my ghostly complexion (I can only use it in the summer). If you are as pale as me, I recommend NYC powder. It has good coverage, but doesn't look as natural, and the mirror is super small. If you are lucky enough to have some color in your complexion, I highly recomend this powder.

November 02, 2009

This powder is ultra fine and goes on like a veil of 2nd skin. It's not too heavy but will even you out with the smallest amount of product. Use with a brush or sponge to achieve desired coverage. Stays on throughout most of the day and won't clog pores or rub off onto clothing.
The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't come in dark tones :(

indykat has posted in the forum topic
Stitches

KieliAnne earned the Beauty Expert badge

KieliAnne earned the Elite Reviewer badge

TessaO added a new review for
Oball - Grip & Play