Annabelle Cosmetics Single Eye Shadow Reviews

Ranked #993 out of 1113 in Eye Shadow

Award-winning pressed formulas, from classic neutrals to the hottest fashion hues, are long lasting and easy to apply, just layer to achieve the desired look.

September 08, 2016

These eyeshadows are a little hit or miss in terms of quality. Some shades are definitely better than others, and rhey are not manufactured equally.

Some of the eyeshadows are very smooth and blendable. They have high pigmentation, transfer well onto the lid without any fallout, and last well throughout the day without any creasing or fading. Other shades have pretty mediocre pigmentation, do not have the same buttery texture and easy blendability, and have far more fallout and creasing.

As long as you're willing to search around and find the right ones, I think you can be pleasantly surprised by what Annabelle has to offer. They are also cruelty-free and Canadian, which is great.

December 02, 2014

These eyeshadows are soft, pigmented, blend-able and versatile. Some of the eyeshadows are very wearable for the day and for work. However, the eyeshadows fades throughout the day.

November 15, 2014

For colours, in particular that you wear on the brow bone, I find Annabelle offers a few great, not too shiny options. I have purchased Aura quite a few times. The colour range doesn't change too much, but the quality is pretty amazing for a product under $8.

January 29, 2010

The single shadows are a hit or a miss.
But you can tell which ones work for you (or don't) just playing around with their testers. Some of them might have been swatched too many times so I would suggest grabbing a tissue from the counter or something to wipe it down to get a truer representation of the shadow pigmentation.

Anyway there is a coupon out, and I found that a few of the darker colours were great to use for my brows. They looked natural enough without looking too over be overbearing.

So far I'm really liking Suedine as an everyday colour to wear.

Definitely for a drugstore brand, it isn't too shabby.

1.5/5

August 09, 2009

Don't waste your time with this....
I had run out of my jane white highlighting eye shadow, so I ducked into Shoppers and grabbed Annabelle in Snowflake. It sucks! I have to put on so many coats to even notice the color, really dig my brush into it to pick it up, and overall I feel I just wasted my dough on it. Maybe the other pigmented colors are better, but I find this one very hard packed into the case, no pigment, and a waste of my time.
Save your money at the drugstore, and spend it on Nyx, or jane.

July 25, 2009

Allows for a velvety application with strong pigmentation. Comparable to M.A.C.

Anonymous has posted in the forum topic
Best straighteners out there?

Foot Care

laura2423 added a new review for
MotriMAX 12 hour

free perfume sample!

ChiackAdvisor app?????

TiaQ has started a new forum topic
free perfume sample!