Annabelle Cosmetics Skin True Concealer
Amazing
Good

Annabelle Cosmetics Skin True Concealer Reviews

Ranked #375 out of 389 in Concealer

Miracle concealer make up to cover any skin imperfection instantly. It hides acne, age spots, birthmarks, dark eye circle, varicose veins and more. Regular make up cannot hide every skin problem. This sensational camouflage makeup covers even the nastiest blotches and blemishes.

1.5/5

January 08, 2010

I really didn't like this product at all. The colour are off, but the actual quality and texture are way below average. It doesn't conceal t all, it's heavy and cakey and it doesnt melt or distribute well, it goes on very very heavely without concealing at all.

NOT worth it. not at all

January 08, 2010

I LOVE this product. Its buildable, matches my skin tone perfectly, and blends so easily. I wear it everyday and it just makes my skin look fresh and evens out my skintone. I don't think it does well for coverage, but thats not a big deal for me since all I really need it for is to even out my skintone and eliminate some of the redness. The packaging is great and allows you to get every last bit of the product out. You really can't go wrong with Annabelle.

November 09, 2009

The three colours are okay for a VERY light coverage and the white I didn't care for at all. I tried using it as a mixing medium to lighten the three colours, as well as alone to brighten up my under eye area before applying my foundation...Neither was very successful. I can think of a dozen other concealers I'd choose over this one.